First Time Dad

holliewood61

Thats awesome man. We have them at 5 and 1, believe me when i say that you're about to find out how boring your life was. I used to think i was having fun running around and carrying on with my buddies, but none of it compares to the fun ive had being a dad.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

Congrats on the Jr. jeeper! That's awesome! Being a dad is the best thing I've ever done, like someone else said, enjoy it and don't sweat the small small stuff. My youngest of 3 just turned 18, and it honestly feels like yesterday that that they were still little ones running around being rowdy. Time flies my friend, enjoy every moment.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

One thing that helped us: once you can do a bottle, dad does the 10pm feeding. This way mom can go to bed at 8pm and sleep till 3am or so and dad can sleep from 11pm to 6am or so. Allows both parents to get a sustainable amount of sleep. Also, sleep suits are awesome. Kid needs to be a few months older for that though.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Eugene

When it comes time to baby-proof the house, you'll suddenly realize you've been living in a Final Destination-quality death trap.

mstraw9379

One thing that helped us: once you can do a bottle, dad does the 10pm feeding. This way mom can go to bed at 8pm and sleep till 3am or so and dad can sleep from 11pm to 6am or so. Allows both parents to get a sustainable amount of sleep. Also, sleep suits are awesome. Kid needs to be a few months older for that though.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404
Congrats to OP. It's a wild ride that will ultimately drive you crazy.

I am so glad I am beyond all that. My youngest is 11.
Of course I will soon be watching my oldest go through all of the joys of parenthood soon.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom