Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Turbo21

Added another 18 walleye to put us over 500 this year on my dads boat. Great time with the kids and was nice to be on flat water for once on Erie

58905455664__D014EAF3-DB0E-419C-860E-E0592A13E60C.jpg 58905461987__92C8F0E3-0254-4C0C-A153-28F7BE17D74A.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Caught a few perch the last few days. If only I kept them. Tasty. This was the smallest. Lol

Salmon fishing on the lake tomorrow.
IMG_8421.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Someone’s getting ready for steelhead. Cheers and good luck on landing some chrome[emoji106]

First heading to the Stehekin River which is the headwaters for Lake Chelan next week...the kokanee leave the lake and head into the river to spawn...the lunker cutthroats also leave the lake to eat the spawn. The only way to fish the river is to take a passenger boat ferry that travels the length of the lake to hit a few landings along the lake...my stop is the last one at the far side of the lake at Stehekin...then have a truck pick me up to head up the river to a lodge with rustic tarp roofed “cabins”...everything is solar and wind powered, and no place to buy a beer, hence I’m packing a three day supply in my soft Yeti cooler packed to the gills with frozen water bottles...

Top Bottom