Flashcal Questions

tapcola

You need to look at the build sheet you may not have 4:10s it happens all the time on the new models .If the computer is saying 3:73 it is probably what you have and if the build sheet says 4:10s take it back to the dealer and have them fix it ! I know a guy that had 3:73s and he paid for the 4:10 upgrade ! He had to pull the diff and count to prove it , ultimately the dealer fixed it .

Voodoo Actual

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe a build sheet would clear it up. Unless he's absolutely sure.

I have 4.10's and I have the factory build sheet. I also had it checked before I took control of the vehicle because most sales persons are idiots.

Last edited:

Voodoo Actual

You need to look at the build sheet you may not have 4:10s it happens all the time on the new models .If the computer is saying 3:73 it is probably what you have and if the build sheet says 4:10s take it back to the dealer and have them fix it ! I know a guy that had 3:73s and he paid for the 4:10 upgrade ! He had to pull the diff and count to prove it , ultimately the dealer fixed it .

I suppose this is possible. If it is, that's a pretty big mistake with what I went through.

Voodoo Actual

After some more investigation, the Flashcal is not wrong.

Rairdon's is the worst dealer on the planet. Avoid them at all costs.

I had my Jeep checked twice and both time I was told it had 4.10's.

This'll be fun.

36Fan

Glad you got it figured out.

Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems with my flashcal, and too this day its still not correct even after numerous calls, emails, texts and now downloads. I gave up on Superchips, and now have to drive with my tpms light on all the time.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
After some more investigation, the Flashcal is not wrong.

Rairdon's is the worst dealer on the planet. Avoid them at all costs.

I had my Jeep checked twice and both time I was told it had 4.10's.

This'll be fun.

So was the build sheet wrong? Or the dealer sticker was wrong?

thardy

Banned
Glad you got it figured out.

Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems with my flashcal, and too this day its still not correct even after numerous calls, emails, texts and now downloads. I gave up on Superchips, and now have to drive with my tpms light on all the time.

That's strange. I hear of people continually having problems with the FlashCal, but as soon as I downloaded the TPMS off feature, I haven't had any issues at all.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

36Fan

That's strange. I hear of people continually having problems with the FlashCal, but as soon as I downloaded the TPMS off feature, I haven't had any issues at all.

SC says its only happening on the newer 14's. Mine just happens to be one of the problematic ones, and no fix yet. And honestly, after all the back and forth with them, Im done.

thardy

Banned
SC says its only happening on the newer 14's. Mine just happens to be one of the problematic ones, and no fix yet. And honestly, after all the back and forth with them, Im done.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I guess I lucked up with me getting mine in January of '14.

Yeep

Just used mine for the first time last night and it worked perfectly... My rubicon has a build date of 5/14

Voodoo Actual

I just spoke briefly spoke with Off Road Evolution.

Their Evolander has 37's and they are using the factory tire carrier.

Why is it that the factory carrier is holding a 37 fine but the TF products are having so many issues when they are "built" for a bigger and heavier tire?

Top Bottom