Flat fender folks... Questions for you?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
There not bad I think they might be a little to narrow. I cut my stock fenders but I agree with twisted jk. And as long as you don't get any tickets for exposing to much tire.

professorkx

I didn't like the look of cut stock fenders, but my 35 tires were rubbing my stocks pretty bad. So, even though i like the stockers, i went on a quest for flats i liked. Once I found the right look for my preference, I swapped to flat fenders for the clearance. It's all about what YOU like.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I like the Smitty's and tried to get some. I would like to go to 35's too and still deciding on those or cut stockers.

8POUND

I'm in the same boat as JoeB-JKURX. I went with the MC Overlands with 35s. Just wanted to plan ahead. Both photos look pretty sweet though....

Jmjnewbold

I personally like the look of the stocks if I had to choose between stocks and the smittybilt. I personally hate the look of the smittybilts and would rather cut the stocks to achieve the same look.

TennJK

I personally like the look of the stocks if I had to choose between stocks and the smittybilt. I personally hate the look of the smittybilts and would rather cut the stocks to achieve the same look.

x2 on this. I have the smittybilts and I wish that I would've saved a few bucks and trimmed my stock fenders. Plus if you lean your metal fender into a tree it can cause body damage, where the stock ones would just bend!

Top Bottom