FLEX FRIDAY!! Let's See Pics of your Jeep Twisted Up!!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
September might work for me! Thanks for letting me know.

That'd be a nice way to enjoy my 50th in September.

Let’s do it guys. I am workin on getting it cleared with the wife. So far I think she said it’s ok and she actually might come with. I was thinking Labor Day weekend. If I would drive out that way, I’ll probably leave Friday, August 31 afternoon. Wheel Saturday and Sunday and drive back Monday Labor Day.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Let’s do it guys. I am workin on getting it cleared with the wife. So far I think she said it’s ok and she actually might come with. I was thinking Labor Day weekend. If I would drive out that way, I’ll probably leave Friday, August 31 afternoon. Wheel Saturday and Sunday and drive back Monday Labor Day.

I’m in, start a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

That would work well for me, I'd be able to take my 16 yr old with me!

Defbob

One is in Florida, Ma. The other is obviously Moab lol

Attachments

• 7BC1D107-8C7B-4896-A893-9A3F5BE2BAD4.jpg
    7BC1D107-8C7B-4896-A893-9A3F5BE2BAD4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 160
  • 623FE96A-CAD0-412E-A5C9-B14A8F2D04FA.jpg
    623FE96A-CAD0-412E-A5C9-B14A8F2D04FA.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 161

fiend

Caught the Bug
Is that why you got out to take a picture? lol [emoji23]

Actually a friend took it. With the glare on the windshield, it’s hard to see that I’m in the cab driving.

I did scope it out in advance though, to confirm that I could drop the driver’s side front wheel over that rock.

Good times.

Top Bottom