FLEX FRIDAY!! Let's See Pics of your Jeep Twisted Up!!

jdofmemi

That looks like an challenging and exciting trail. Awesome pics of the Jeep stretching it's legs!!👍

Thanks. It was a good time. The kids last weekend before school starts

I’m guilty of wanting everything too perfect before heading out at times. Need to install this or that rather than just going and wheeling.

You can miss a lot that way. Get out there and have fun with it, before life passes you by. You have a great looking rig.

That looked like a blast! Great flex shots

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. It was fun, and a quick trip. Decided to go about 11, got the kids to get ready, on the road just before noon, ran on easy trail up to Big Bear, then lunch, Gold Mountain, John Bull, change a flat, the home before 8.

Along the way, we got in a little afternoon shower with no top on, or even with us to put on. Fortunately we out ran the worst part of it.

I nailed a pretty sharp rock too fast on an easy stretch of John Bull. Felt the rim hit the rock, and sure enough, a little bit later, the tire was slowly going flat. Got the sidewall.

Even with that it was a great day.

I would have posted it to see if anyone else could make it, but didn't know until 11 I could get away.

jdofmemi

Got invited to run Dishpan and Holcomb near Big Bear on Labor Day

Attachments

• IMG_20180904_063006_01.jpg
    IMG_20180904_063006_01.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 150
Top Bottom