Flex Question

fiend

Caught the Bug
I don't have a rubicon so I don't know what the automatic disconnect looks like or how it works. I'm wondering if it got bypassed or removed maybe when they installed your lift? To me, that looks like a standard upper control arm on my sahara (well longer due to your lift but I'm not seeing the auto disconnect doohickey.)

It’s an actuator more or less in the middle of the sway bar, under the grill and behind the bumper. It wouldn’t show up in that photo. They are known to die and stop functioning. That may be what’s happening here with OP.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I don't have a rubicon so I don't know what the automatic disconnect looks like or how it works. I'm wondering if it got bypassed or removed maybe when they installed your lift? To me, that looks like a standard upper control arm on my sahara (well longer due to your lift but I'm not seeing the auto disconnect doohickey.)
In the upper left-hand corner of the picture you could see the actuator and the Evo manual disconnect attached to it. 20200404_134716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

14ACES

I spent some time during covid to finally get my Rubicon to Flex. Ended up raising the rear track bar and doing a drag link flip and raised the front track bar. Now it seems to flex pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

14ACES

I spent some time during covid to finally get my Rubicon to Flex. Ended up raising the rear track bar and doing a drag link flip and raised the front track bar. Now it seems to flex pretty good.

IMG_1167.jpg IMG_1172.jpg IMG_1173.jpg IMG_1174.jpg

I know I’m a little late to the party but for reference here’s mine. Flex testing right after mounting 39’s and before doing my drag link flip, bump stop work or installing my Ram. I’m on RK Xfactor short arms and falcon 3.3 6” lift shocks.
IMG_2144.jpg
IMG_2145.jpg

And here it is after mounting my Ram and doing a drag link flip. Had to flex it out again before messing with any bump stops to see where she’d shake out.
IMG_1863.jpg
IMG_1866.jpg

14ACES

I know I’m a little late to the party but for reference here’s mine. Flex testing right after mounting 39’s and before doing my drag link flip, bump stop work or installing my Ram. I’m on RK Xfactor short arms and falcon 3.3 6” lift shocks.
View attachment 356420
View attachment 356421

And here it is after mounting my Ram and doing a drag link flip. Had to flex it out again before messing with any bump stops to see where she’d shake out.
View attachment 356422
View attachment 356423

Thanks!! How are you liking the bfg km3 39’s? So far I am loving them. They seem to have impressive bite. I will be giving them the true test end of the month out at Sand Hallow.

Same. So far I love them. After seeing how the perform on my buddies Jeep it was a no brainer. When you gonna be in SH? I’ll be there in a couple weeks also

Last edited:

14ACES

Same. So far I love them. After seeing how the perform on my buddies Jeep it was a no brainer. When you gonna be in SH? I’ll be there in a couple weeks also

Planning on being the 12/28-1/3. What dates are you planning on being there?

Planning on being the 12/28-1/3. What dates are you planning on being there?

Ah bummer. I’ll be there the 17th-20th. I see you’re up in Idaho. We’ll have to try and put something together for next season. I’m only a few hours south of you.

14ACES

Ah bummer. I’ll be there the 17th-20th. I see you’re up in Idaho. We’ll have to try and put something together for next season. I’m only a few hours south of you.

Definitely...I split my time between Idaho and socal. Try to spend my winters where its warm.

Top Bottom