Flipped the jeep

TriggaHappy

Jumped a 8’ snow bank in a parking lot with my old XJ as a teenager (Lesson learned) but didn’t flip it. Not real sure how this happens unless alcohol was involved...flip it back over and move on. Hope no one was hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Jumped a 8’ snow bank in a parking lot with my old XJ as a teenager (Lesson learned) but didn’t flip it. Not real sure how this happens unless alcohol was involved...flip it back over and move on. Hope no one was hurt.

LMAO same here in a mall parking lot non the less🤣 the jeep didn't sail down smoothly like in Dukes of Hazard. Instead I found out that my engine weighed a lot more than the back lol.

LMAO same here in a mall parking lot non the less🤣 the jeep didn't sail down smoothly like in Dukes of Hazard. Instead I found out that my engine weighed a lot more than the back lol.

Went through these snow banks like 8 times got stuck a few times. Each time the top crumbled under the jeep. Then it didn’t, and I launched off of it and landed directly on the front tow hooks tweaked the entire front end, everything in the back of the jeep was I the front of the jeep and the rear view mirror fell off on impact. Then I sold it, still miss that ZJ most comfortable automotive seats I’ve ever had.
Winter is fun :)

IMG_1218.JPG

Jsouder53

Hooked
Went through these snow banks like 8 times got stuck a few times. Each time the top crumbled under the jeep. Then it didn’t, and I launched off of it and landed directly on the front tow hooks tweaked the entire front end, everything in the back of the jeep was I the front of the jeep and the rear view mirror fell off on impact. Then I sold it, still miss that ZJ most comfortable automotive seats I’ve ever had.
Winter is fun :)

View attachment 283518

Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish it snowed in Florida [emoji38]

longarmwj

I jumped a snow bank with my WJ way back in 2014. Ended in a bent front axle. :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone check out Go Fund Me for anyone with a "Help me fix my Jeep before Mom & Dad find out" account?

Top Bottom