Florida Wayalife Members

Glad to see a thread like this. Matt here from St. Augustine, 45 minutes south of Jacksonville. I've only been to Ocala National forest and Hard Rock so far. It would be great to get together with some fellow members on here.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad to see a thread like this. Matt here from St. Augustine, 45 minutes south of Jacksonville. I've only been to Ocala National forest and Hard Rock so far. It would be great to get together with some fellow members on here.

trail ride being hosted by DCR AND BILLET SILVER ON 12/7/13. Details under CENTRAL FLORIDA TRAIL RIDE in upcoming events section. You should try to make it:brows::rock:

Welcome. Live in The Burg about 45 minutes from you. Looking at going down on the 7th for the trail ride as well. Maybe we can meet up an jeepavan. There is another member form Fernadine Beach I think is going as well.

We will have to put a NE Florida Meet and Greet together after the first of the year.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Welcome Matt from Central Florida! Check out my thread "Central Florida Winter Trail Ride" thread, me and my brother are hosting a trail ride this December 7th. Thread has address of the meeting location and more details about the event. You are more than welcome to join. Hope to see you!

South Florida Guys

Lets all try to meet at towers Fri to discuss our upcoming Central Florida trip on the 7th. Route, place to meet, Time needed for travel and overnight arrangements. Camping or hotel? Then there's entertainment. I was told target shooting would be OK anyone want to take part in that? Being Dec 7th I thought it would be nice to shoot some WW2 weapons as a tribute to those lost that day in Pearl Harbor. We have a lot to discuss. Can't wait to go! :rock:

Lets all try to meet at towers Fri to discuss our upcoming Central Florida trip on the 7th. Route, place to meet, Time needed for travel and overnight arrangements. Camping or hotel? Then there's entertainment. I was told target shooting would be OK anyone want to take part in that? Being Dec 7th I thought it would be nice to shoot some WW2 weapons as a tribute to those lost that day in Pearl Harbor. We have a lot to discuss. Can't wait to go! :rock:

I posted a recap of new details on the trail ride thread.

I might be interested. Let me check with SWMBO and get back with you. I do need to do some installs this weekend. R/ Will
No problem, currently there is 4 to 5 Jeeps planning to go. We'll be meeting up around Chaffee and 295. Time hasn't been decided yet but I'll posted more info when it's finalized.

We had a great time today with some guys from Wayalife. We had 8 jeeps all together roll in to the trail ride. I'm glad almost everybody made it out. And can't forget the WW2 guns. Thanks Ed and everybody else for coming along. It was a little wet out there as well ... ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
59088[/ATTA
attachment.php
CH]

Eric and Tim, thanx for hosting us. Had a blast:thumb: Had a great time finding out just how capable my JK really is:wings:

No problem, currently there is 4 to 5 Jeeps planning to go. We'll be meeting up around Chaffee and 295. Time hasn't been decided yet but I'll posted more info when it's finalized.
Definitely interested in this. Let us know a time and location

We did a little trail riding with my oldest grand daughter Sat.

Babcock-Webb WMA

Mostly dry trails. Got off into a little mud here and there, nothing to write home about. (only 2 hours of cleaning on Sunday)

Babcock-Webb 12-10-2013 (1) Stretch med .JPG

Babcock-Webb 12-10-2013 (3) med.jpg

Top Bottom