Flying American Flag

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
IMG_0701.jpg

I zip tie mine to the rear handle. This is a cheaper one we purchased from Lowes if I remember right so flying it this way the pole has bent. I need to buy a new pole. Other than that, it works good and has travelled down the interstate at 75-80 mph. This particular picture was from Memorial Day a few years ago. Ran to OKC to see my dad. Only vehicles I seen that were flying a flag were motorcycles and a few jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

View attachment 265625

I zip tie mine to the rear handle. This is a cheaper one we purchased from Lowes if I remember right so flying it this way the pole has bent. I need to buy a new pole. Other than that, it works good and has travelled down the interstate at 75-80 mph. This particular picture was from Memorial Day a few years ago. Ran to OKC to see my dad. Only vehicles I seen that were flying a flag were motorcycles and a few jeeps.

Almost bought that exact one from Lowes yesterday but that pole seemed a little weak

JK_0311

Not to spark a controversy but I believe the US Flag is never suppose to be altered, ever. So it should always be red/white stripes, blue in the left corner and white stripes. And if you are displaying a flag on a vehicle, I believe it is suppose to be flown from the front/right. Flying a flag from the rear is going to submit it to exhaust and mud/dirt/water, basically everything you don’t the US flag exposed to.

Top Bottom