FNG here just want to say hello

JPH8R

I think thats a smart move on the sliders. Are you going to run something like the excessive industries gate keeper with the 40 kit to secure the tire in the back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am not exactly sure what I am going to do to mount the 40 in the back yet. I have been thinking about building it all off of the cage. I need to build my tool box in the back and kind of figure it out from there. I know I still want the hard top to go back on.

dillard09

I am not exactly sure what I am going to do to mount the 40 in the back yet. I have been thinking about building it all off of the cage. I need to build my tool box in the back and kind of figure it out from there. I know I still want the hard top to go back on.
The gatekeeper says it still works with the hardtop and it bolts to the cage. Not 100% sure the hardtop will with the 40 but will secure it in the bed. There is still some room between the tire carrier and the rear seat depending on how big of a tool box your talking about. Might be worth hitting them up to find out. They are quick to respond, i hit them up about it once as i once was thinking about going with the gatekeeper myself.

JPH8R

The gatekeeper says it still works with the hardtop and it bolts to the cage. Not 100% sure the hardtop will with the 40 but will secure it in the bed. There is still some room between the tire carrier and the rear seat depending on how big of a tool box your talking about. Might be worth hitting them up to find out. They are quick to respond, i hit them up about it once as i once was thinking about going with the gatekeeper myself.

I don't have the factory cage. So that's part of the reason I will probably just build one that holds the spare. We will see. I have very little free time. So I am working on all of this slowly.

dillard09

I don't have the factory cage. So that's part of the reason I will probably just build one that holds the spare. We will see. I have very little free time. So I am working on all of this slowly.
Shit! I missed that. Not sure how as i look at the Genright cage all the time. 😑

Top Bottom