For Sale 2010 Mountain Edition JK

Ruvicon

Jeep is SOLD!!! thank you to Ruvicon who’s son bought it today. Good luck to him. I hope his new jeep serves him well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Greg. He stressed out driving it home as he doesn’t have much experience with a manual transmission, but he took 30 minutes to practice before hitting the freeway to drive up to NY. He made it with home with no problem and is stoked to have a Jeep! Thanks again...

Vic

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks Greg. He stressed out driving it home as he doesn’t have much experience with a manual transmission, but he took 30 minutes to practice before hitting the freeway to drive up to NY. He made it with home with no problem and is stoked to have a Jeep! Thanks again...

Vic

That’s great Vic. Looks like your son got a very nice Jeep at a great price.

Brute

Hooked

Vic

Uh oh...the Jeep affliction is spreading through the family...

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

Vic

That’s great to hear Vic! I won’t lie, I was worried about him last night. He said he’ll either sink or swim driving it home. I guess he swam good enough. [emoji106]

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Here hold my beer moment. Lol. Congrats on the sale and good luck finding a U for the family.

Vic congrats to the boy! He got himself a nice looking 2dr!

Ruvicon

Uh oh...the Jeep affliction is spreading through the family...

True story, I bought my JK in January of ‘17 and my daughter turned 17 a few weeks later. Even though we had already bought her a Jetta, she thought the JK was for her. She texted all her friends that it was a surprise birthday gift. She was sad when she learned it was my toy. She still wants a Jeep, but is willing to wait until after college. She was sad again when her brother bought this one yesterday. Now my 16 year old son is bugging about selling his F-150 for a Jeep. It’s spreading for sure...

jesse3638

Hooked
Before you know it (years down the road) you’ll buy another 2 door and take the back seat out cause you don’t need it anymore. It goes fast.

We have 4 kids and most of the time it's just the wife and I when we go out. I would never downsize to a 2 door..haha.

Glad he made it home safe and sound. My stepson just drove the jeep for the first time 2 nights ago. He has his learners permit and has never driven a stick before. He did well for his first time and has the making for a good driver.

Also reminds me of having to drive our water truck back to the office. I'm one of the few with a CDL and manual endorsement at my station. While I'm good with a stick (got my CDL on a split shift) I hadn't driven an 18 speed. Talk about whole new ball game...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom