For starters.....fist mod.

Archerusa

A small mod to my 2014 JKU Dune, a big shout out to twoxstreem. :thumb: Had a chance to pick up a great deal on some Truck lite LED headlights that he was swapping out. I am very pleased with the lights and now see what everyone was talking about with better visibility. After a quick trip snowboarding in West Virginia at Snowshoe Mountain this weekend, more mods like bumpers and off road lighting will take place.

Attachments

• 20150224_205633.jpg
    20150224_205633.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20150224_205947.jpg
    IMG_20150224_205947.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 97

bkac

Caught the Bug
A small mod to my 2014 JKU Dune, a big shout out to twoxstreem. :thumb: Had a chance to pick up a great deal on some Truck lite LED headlights that he was swapping out. I am very pleased with the lights and now see what everyone was talking about with better visibility. After a quick trip snowboarding in West Virginia at Snowshoe Mountain this weekend, more mods like bumpers and off road lighting will take place.

Looking good, have fun at the Shoe! I hear they're up to 5ft of new snow just in Feb! It never fails, I move out West for the snow (basically none this year) and the East gets pounded! Make a run down Cup for me! :thumbup:

Archerusa

Looking good, have fun at the Shoe! I hear they're up to 5ft of new snow just in Feb! It never fails, I move out West for the snow (basically none this year) and the East gets pounded! Make a run down Cup for me! :thumbup:

Yes, they have been getting pounded...love the Shoe! It's a great place to have fun and relax on the slopes. Will be the first run in the Jeep to the Shoe...should be no problem making it there from Alabama, we are expecting 3 to 8 inches of the wintery stuff in central Alabama tomorrow. :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yes, they have been getting pounded...love the Shoe! It's a great place to have fun and relax on the slopes. Will be the first run in the Jeep to the Shoe...should be no problem making it there from Alabama, we are expecting 3 to 8 inches of the wintery stuff in central Alabama tomorrow. :rock:

have fun and drive safe!

Top Bottom