For those of us in the great Pacific Northwest... something to brighten some spirits!

cluelessJK

I hope all of you have been eyeballing the weather for the next couple weeks, but in case you haven't... Here it is, can you say topless?!?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370242892.947127.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370242901.731775.jpg

On a side note, we Had the jeep naked all weekend and decided to go up to paradise on mt Rainier... Yea, it was cold and we were far from ready for that, but thats just where the jeep took us. 😃 Although we got some awesome pics!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370243039.243823.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370243084.234259.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370243112.958768.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370243235.950931.jpg

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Hey now..... don't give everyone the wrong impression. You don't want people to start moving there just because you had an early summer (one day). People, the sun never shines in the Pacific Northwest. It rains all of the time, every day and the temperature is always cold. There is no scenery to speak of and there's hardly any drive thru coffee stops anymore. Taxes are high as well as the cost of living. DO NOT move. Be wise and happy where you are. :thumb:

ssh6314

Washington sucks. Nothing jeep related.going on here.;p

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

cluelessJK

Oh shoot...ummm...

Yea... Terrible place, I just created a new app with fake super good weather for the next couple weeks 😳 nothing to see or do here... **whistling and kicking rocks, trying not to make eye contact**

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
At work today I went out at my last break and put the sunraider back on my soft top , an zipped out the rear window for the drive home when I got off work. :thumb:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Oh shoot...ummm...

Yea... Terrible place, I just created a new app with fake super good weather for the next couple weeks  nothing to see or do here... **whistling and kicking rocks, trying not to make eye contact**

Be careful what you say... all of these Cali Jeepers will want to move there and drive up real estate prices more. :cheesy:

cluelessJK

Stay away from Washington, we don't need your California laws!!! 😡
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370322834.557035.jpg

JK JK 😋 (no pun intended with the JK) lol

Last edited:

jhires

This weather has caused me a serious first world problem.
My wife went to the other side of the state to take care of some family business and drove the Jeep. Now I am stuck driving the BMW in this weather until she gets back.

cluelessJK

This weather has caused me a serious first world problem.
My wife went to the other side of the state to take care of some family business and drove the Jeep. Now I am stuck driving the BMW in this weather until she gets back.

LOL!!! I just traded in my BMW to get the jeep! I feel bad for you until she arrives back home!

Top Bottom