Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer tie rod mounting ?

s6275

No one cares what I think, but the OP should care that you cracked on his purchase like a child?

Makes perfect sense.

Go on, please. I am deeply enjoying the irony of all this.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
No one cares what I think, but the OP should care that you cracked on his purchase like a child?

Makes perfect sense.

Nobody even started ripping him up.. There was one post basically asking him a question back. The OP seems to be handling it well, and you stepped right in and accused everyone of getting ready to or do something that never happened..

I don't understand you. What's your agenda?

WJCO

Meme King

Makes perfect sense.

Boy, glad you're here. We wouldn't have known what we were doing without your sound advice. Do you manage an HOA by chance?

PabloK

Going against the grain here but when I installed mine, I loved how it firmed up the steering, particularly on the highway.

The thing has about 16 settings and there is a very noticeable difference between low and high. For a DD, i think it's a great addition if you want to firm up the steering.

WJCO

Meme King
Going against the grain here but when I installed mine, I loved how it firmed up the steering, particularly on the highway.

The thing has about 16 settings and there is a very noticeable difference between low and high. For a DD, i think it's a great addition if you want to firm up the steering.

Welcome to WAL.

trailraider

In light of the aftermarket steering stabilizer debate. it isn't nessasery to change as the o.e works fine.(I have a fox sitting on the bench in my garage by the way) what I want to clear up is where we are sitting on the steering attenuator? are we doing this yet? or is it still off the table?

and also , how the fuck do you spell nessasery?

Last edited:
Top Bottom