Frame Mounted Rocker Knockers

Sithwindu

I got them, super easy bolt on install brotha. And I didn't need any additional hardware then what came with the sliders (I think I had to go find a 29/64 drill bit) they look good and stout but I haven't got to test them yet

StrizzyChris

I like these a lot but, just like most of the PS line of add-ons, they are pretty flashy in design. Sexy, but really go best with the rest of their sleek and flashy parts. I like the more rugged and raw look of EVO and L.o.D. Sliders.

I agree and disagree with Larry's statement of welding DOM onto a plate and leverage. It's true, but that is the point of the gusseting that all of the reputible companies use...to compensate for that leverage. It's essentially what he did, just without DOM tubing and instead using (what appears to be) plate steel that's been boxed and welded.

So easy some guys do it in the middle of the rubicon!

Wizard

Thanks for all the advice with this. I ended up getting a good price on a set of Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, so went with them, rather than the frame mounted ones.

cf25b6006ae8ec23d47970e4cc768ad7.jpg

mattfl

Thanks for all the advice with this. I ended up getting a good price on a set of Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, so went with them, rather than the frame mounted ones.

cf25b6006ae8ec23d47970e4cc768ad7.jpg

Those things are a pain in the ass to install, had to install a set on a friends ride last month.

do not try and use whatever "tool" PS sends you for the nutserts. Goto harbor freight and buy the $15 tool they sell, it'll save you the headache of trying to use the cheap little screw tool PS sends.

Ant's JK

How do the rocker knockers compare to the lod signature series jk rockers ?

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

How do the rocker knockers compare to the lod signature series jk rockers ?

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

i would like to know as well! also if someone has the lods on a 2dr can you take a pic of the mounts?

Wizard

Those things are a pain in the ass to install, had to install a set on a friends ride last month.

do not try and use whatever "tool" PS sends you for the nutserts. Goto harbor freight and buy the $15 tool they sell, it'll save you the headache of trying to use the cheap little screw tool PS sends.
I've heard bad stories already from peoplle who have tried to use the primitive nutsert tool from PS. I'll either borrow or buy the proper tool for the job.

Top Bottom