FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

Jsouder53

Hooked
It’s all good man [emoji106] I’m one to say something to my wife and it sounds right in my head but comes out completely wrong and then I pay for it lol

wibornz

Well don't worry, someone screen captured the highlights of that thread and it is spreading through the Facebook Jeeping communities. The mods did not take the high road on this. I love Eddie and this site, but some of his mods do not have his best interest in mind and it was obvious in that thread. The mods lack professionalism.

WJCO

Meme King
Well don't worry, someone screen captured the highlights of that thread and it is spreading through the Facebook Jeeping communities. The mods did not take the high road on this. I love Eddie and this site, but some of his mods do not have his best interest in mind and it was obvious in that thread. The mods lack professionalism.

What the fuck are you talking about? They came over here, talking shit in an arrogant and demeaning manner and broke the rules on top of it. And we handled it. I don't know what highlights that you're referring to but sorry that we're not politically correct pussies around here. No safe space here and I think most members are ok with that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fuck you. How’s that for professionalism? You have no idea what you are even talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

What the fuck are you talking about? They came over here, talking shit in an arrogant and demeaning manner and broke the rules on top of it. And we handled it. I don't know what highlights that you're referring to but sorry that we're not politically correct pussies around here. No safe space here and I think most members are ok with that.

Sure you handled it. In an unprofessional manner like a 12 year old. Not in a way that was positive to this site, to the membership, to the Jeeping community. They shot low, and the mods shot lower. Great way to win a race to the bottom. Safe space for who, some pussy hiding behind a keyboard. You don't call somebody's wife a whore on the internet, that is personal. You say that kind of shit to their face. Not hidden in your safe space behind a keyboard. Own up to that kind of pussy ass shit.

I say, Wayalife is better than this. The mods should be making decisions that are in the best interest of Wayalife. They clearly failed here. They did not represent Wayalife in a positive manner, they did not better the Jeep community. Your business and the Wayalife business is spreading all over Facebook and it is a poor reflection on the mods, Eddie and The Wayalife.

When I think of Waylife, this thread is not what I think of. I think of the great Jeeping lifestyle that Eddie has worked tirelessly to promote in his videos. I think of the fellowship of Jeepers out on the trail and the fun shown in his videos. I think of professional product reviews and great video production, and Jeep trips of a life time that are worthy of adding to a Jeepers bucket list.

Instead, the mods got baited like an ignorant bully playing tough guy behind the keyboard and now the Wayalife brand is being smeared all over Facebook. You know Facebook where there are billions of users, not thousand. So great job on claiming the low ground mods.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I had know idea what this thread was about, so I went back to post 1 to see what all the hubbub was about. I now see my quote struck a cord with this so called “litebrite “ person. So to answer my own question, it is funny.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sure you handled it. In an unprofessional manner like a 12 year old. Not in a way that was positive to this site, to the membership, to the Jeeping community. They shot low, and the mods shot lower. Great way to win a race to the bottom. Safe space for who, some pussy hiding behind a keyboard. You don't call somebody's wife a whore on the internet, that is personal. You say that kind of shit to their face. Not hidden in your safe space behind a keyboard. Own up to that kind of pussy ass shit.

I say, Wayalife is better than this. The mods should be making decisions that are in the best interest of Wayalife. They clearly failed here. They did not represent Wayalife in a positive manner, they did not better the Jeep community. Your business and the Wayalife business is spreading all over Facebook and it is a poor reflection on the mods, Eddie and The Wayalife.

When I think of Waylife, this thread is not what I think of. I think of the great Jeeping lifestyle that Eddie has worked tirelessly to promote in his videos. I think of the fellowship of Jeepers out on the trail and the fun shown in his videos. I think of professional product reviews and great video production, and Jeep trips of a life time that are worthy of adding to a Jeepers bucket list.

Instead, the mods got baited like an ignorant bully playing tough guy behind the keyboard and now the Wayalife brand is being smeared all over Facebook. You know Facebook where there are billions of users, not thousand. So great job on claiming the low ground mods.

Damn I didn’t realize Eddie called you and told you how shitty the mods were. Wish he told me that when I talked to him last night. I’m sure it’ll be reflected in my next paycheck.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It’s right here, and won’t be deleted. You’ve been around long enough to know that.

WJCO

Meme King
Sure you handled it. In an unprofessional manner like a 12 year old.

Go back and look at post 14 and 27 that I posted. I told them to fuck off as I should have. They didn't listen so I told them to fuck off again. They violated the rules, I did my part to stop it.

You don't call somebody's wife a whore on the internet, that is personal. You say that kind of shit to their face. Not hidden in your safe space behind a keyboard. Own up to that kind of pussy ass shit.

Fuck you. You want to slander me, fuck you. I didn't call anyone a whore. All my posts are here in this thread, go back and fucking read it.

Not in a way that was positive to this site, to the membership, to the Jeeping community. They shot low, and the mods shot lower. Great way to win a race to the bottom. Your business and the Wayalife business is spreading all over Facebook and it is a poor reflection on the mods, Eddie and The Wayalife. Wayalife brand is being smeared all over Facebook. You know Facebook where there are billions of users, not thousand. So great job on claiming the low ground mods.

Didn't realize owning a Jeep, going out and exploring, and sharing it with others has to be a BUSINESS. One of the best things about Wayalife and Eddie and Cindy's method of doing things is that they love Jeeps and love sharing it with others, and love TEACHING others how to work on their own Jeeps.
Sadly, some OTHER Jeep channels on YouTube have become about MONEY, NUMBERS, and FAME. A lot of OTHER videos out there have no quality content about the love of Jeeps and some OTHER videos out there are just for showing off, being narcissistic, getting subscribers, and pushing products. Eddie and Cindy and Wayalife are not like that and I personally am quite happy with that and will continue to be here and stick up for this place.

For anyone who wants to see what really happened, the thread and proof is right here as to exactly what happened.

Before this, I never had an issue with you, but so it isn't missed, once again, FUCK YOU.

Signed,

-12 year old Jeeper.

Slimebones

Go back and look at post 14 and 27 that I posted. I told them to fuck off as I should have. They didn't listen so I told them to fuck off again. They violated the rules, I did my part to stop it.

Fuck you. You want to slander me, fuck you. I didn't call anyone a whore. All my posts are here in this thread, go back and fucking read it.

Didn't realize owning a Jeep, going out and exploring, and sharing it with others has to be a BUSINESS. One of the best things about Wayalife and Eddie and Cindy's method of doing things is that they love Jeeps and love sharing it with others, and love TEACHING others how to work on their own Jeeps.
Sadly, some OTHER Jeep channels on YouTube have become about MONEY, NUMBERS, and FAME. A lot of OTHER videos out there have no quality content about the love of Jeeps and some OTHER videos out there are just for showing off, being narcissistic, getting subscribers, and pushing products. Eddie and Cindy and Wayalife are not like that and I personally am quite happy with that and will continue to be here and stick up for this place.

For anyone who wants to see what really happened, the thread and proof is right here as to exactly what happened.

Before this, I never had an issue with you, but so it isn't missed, once again, FUCK YOU.

Signed,

-12 year old Jeeper.

Well said. 100%

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

...You don't call somebody's wife a whore on the internet, that is personal...

I didn’t call anyone anything...I like to let people speak for themselves.

IMG_5109.JPG

You do know what "thot" stands for, right?

IMG_5108.JPG

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked

I love how people always feel the need to tell others how they need to do things. If Eddie wanted it run the way you suggest he'd make sure it was. I can say the people I've met in person from this site are no different than who they are here. No one is hiding behind anything. I've not met WJCO in person but I bet he's be no different and it'd be like we've known each other for along time. Wayalife is what it is, if you don't like it start you're own online internet community and run it how you see fit. Try to make everyone happy and be liked by all and tell me how it turns out.

bhaner

Was just scrolling down facebook this morning when...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190411-082237_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190411-082237_Facebook.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 360

medic2283

Free hat to the first person who actually offends us. Lol
A few of y’all sound like a gaggle of Middle Ages school girls in here. Jesus. Don’t yall have a Jeep to build or some trails to go have fun on. Get off the Internet and go do something fun with your life, or is that beyond y’alls ability?
Y’all over here whining about shit that doesn’t have any impact on your life while we’re out here living the life you want. At least we had the balls to jump in and take the risk.
Hope y’all find some kind of positivity in life at some point besides talking shit like 7th grade girls. Peace

Keyboard warriors bro, nothing more hahaha

WJCO

Meme King
Was just scrolling down facebook this morning when...

Screenshot_20190411-082237_Facebook.jpg

This just proves my earlier point :thumb:

Wayalife is about Jeeps, Sharing with others, and helping one another.

Lite Brite is about numbers, subscribers, and sales and Kevin Williams just proved that in that picture. And there's nothing wrong with that. To each, their own. That just shows the difference between Wayalife and Lite Brite, that's all.

jesse3638

Hooked
This just proves my earlier point :thumb:

Wayalife is about Jeeps, Sharing with others, and helping one another.

Lite Brite is about numbers, subscribers, and sales and Kevin Williams just proved that in that picture. And there's nothing wrong with that. To each, their own. That just shows the difference between Wayalife and Lite Brite, that's all.

Exactly....haha.

Top Bottom