Free parts!!!

10abadilla/jk

Oh ok cool where are you coming from ? Are you going to take front way? I'm on the back side hwy 18

I'm coming from Santa Barbara. And I'm not to sure which way. I believe it's the front way. Through all the cities. We usually follow the GPS. But I wouldnt mind a detour.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I'm coming from Santa Barbara. And I'm not to sure which way. I believe it's the front way. Through all the cities. We usually follow the GPS. But I wouldnt mind a detour.

Oh nice yeah sure I can give you Direction from Santa Barbara. But I'm close to the back side witch is the 18. So you would have to go to big bear the back way and honestly I think the back way is better aha. A lot faster.

10abadilla/jk

Oh nice yeah sure I can give you Direction from Santa Barbara. But I'm close to the back side witch is the 18. So you would have to go to big bear the back way and honestly I think the back way is better aha. A lot faster.

Yea for sure. It takes up about 3 hours to get to big bear from here. If traffic is running. I think Victorville is 2 hours from here. And another 1.5 from you if I'm not mistaken. Would you mind holding the mount for me?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I mounted it on the 2 bolt holes that the tail gate hinge uses one on top and bottom. I made it myself. It locks very strong and has multiple holes if you go bigger tiers so u can move the mount over to fit the tire.

10abadilla/jk

I mounted it on the 2 bolt holes that the tail gate hinge uses one on top and bottom. I made it myself. It locks very strong and has multiple holes if you go bigger tiers so u can move the mount over to fit the tire.

Awesome. I look forward to getting it. Thank you

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

So what's your excuse for being up at this time of night? I'm dealing with a sick dog. It's coming out both ends.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Aha yeah it's pretty late. I'm playing a game with family and friends haha it's like New Years night for 2 nights haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom