Free Shit Thread!!!

ArmyofMike

On a gun forum I frequent, there is a pretty fun/interesting idea I came across that sponsoring forum members started. Basically, for a 48 hour period, members can say "in" on a thread the OP (last winner once the game has its first winner) starts. Once the window of time is up, the OP picks a random number (off a random number generator website) and PMs the winner to get their address. Then, the OP sends a small/medium goody box with old parts/new parts,Schwag, and fun stuff to the winner. Then, once the winner receives the package, they post a pic in the original thread of their prize booty. Then, after a few days, the winner starts their own thread to choose a winner. I never won, but it was a great idea and fun to see what the winner got from the OP!

Just a thought for a "free stuff" option!

ttfhell

Are those their only posts?

I thought I was getting crap for being in it despite already having a winch.. Truth is- I reeeeeaaallly want a new winch. Mine is coming up on 15 years old and though it has never let me down, it is super slow.... Like, painfully slow. It's hard to justify spending money on a faster winch when the one I have technically gets the job done. If I win, mine will likely go into my brothers bumper.

Yes sir lol. I didn't sign up myself as I have a new warn. Thinking I should to increase the chance of someone deserving getting it. One of my friends actually said if he won he he'd give it to me (thinking I had my old winch). Good to see there are some good dudes here.

Panda

I thought about entering to win the winch for kitty but I don't have a northridge account I always order direct from evo besides I'm just here to sell shit and post stupid panda pictures :yup:

Kalums

I'm sorry to say.... *sighs* I didn't come for the free "shit".... However I have three kids, I will GLADLY donate all of theirs! They are like machines.... Maybe it's because we feed them :scratches head: Idk. I will have to ask my wife.... 😆

ArmyofMike

I will leave this here

LOL. Been there!

I DO NOT get that show...Are they supposed to be in the 70's? Why do they dress like that? I can't watch that show because I'm too busy analyzing everything I find weird about it to actually follow along.

LOL. Been there!

I DO NOT get that show...Are they supposed to be in the 70's? Why do they dress like that? I can't watch that show because I'm too busy analyzing everything I find weird about it to actually follow along.

The show actually takes place in current time. The reason they dress the way they do is that they are geniuses and very little social skills. It is actually a pretty funny show. Now when the wife watches NCIS, NCIS LA and NCIS New Orleans I have to just keep my comments to myself.

ArmyofMike

The show actually takes place in current time. The reason they dress the way they do is that they are geniuses and very little social skills. It is actually a pretty funny show. Now when the wife watches NCIS, NCIS LA and NCIS New Orleans I have to just keep my comments to myself.

OK, makes more sense.

I have to do the same with Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and all those shows....They Suck!

Top Bottom