Free take off parts

07JKSahara

hey, no worries, if 07 wants them let me know. If not I will still take them. I'm hoping the paint matches. Mine is an 08. If it doesn't match or I can't use them I will throw them back up on here for free.

Nope, I'm good but i appreciate it. Op is a good guy.

Mtb275

Dang

Dang it. Got the fenders and the color is off from mine. Thank you Clem for giving them to me. But I need to put them back up for free. 07jksahara, you have first dibs. They are closer to you now. I live in the Fresno area and I travel between Merced and Bakersfield. This Friday I happen to be heading towards San Jose. If it is on my way I wouldn't mind dropping them off.

Clem319

Dang it. Got the fenders and the color is off from mine. Thank you Clem for giving them to me. But I need to put them back up for free. 07jksahara, you have first dibs. They are closer to you now. I live in the Fresno area and I travel between Merced and Bakersfield. This Friday I happen to be heading towards San Jose. If it is on my way I wouldn't mind dropping them off.

Dang.. My jeep is a little darker silver than most I've seen.

Mtb275

07' thanks for the kind words. Anytime you are wheeling in the Fresno area let me know, I'll try and hook up with you.

Top Bottom