Freeway Ridge March 19th

jeff_in_rc

I have to ask, in pic #3 did all you guys go up that route? If so, how was it? That looks like a good section.

In picture #2 you can see the actual route that we took, that's my RED TJ in the picture. In picture #3 he was looking more to the right of the trail. And yes there was a pucker factor! :shock:

Had a great time and can't wait to do it again BUT any wheeling will have to wait for at least a week. My front pinion bearing is going out and it goes to the shop the 28th. Heard some driveline clunking going on and checked it out last night, oh well at least nothing is broken!

Woody3

In picture #2 you can see the actual route that we took, that's my RED TJ in the picture. In picture #3 he was looking more to the right of the trail. And yes there was a pucker factor! :shock:

Had a great time and can't wait to do it again BUT any wheeling will have to wait for at least a week. My front pinion bearing is going out and it goes to the shop the 28th. Heard some driveline clunking going on and checked it out last night, oh well at least nothing is broken!

Yeah, sorry about that.... Kind of confusing. Pic2 and pic3 are of the same spot just different angles. Pic two was taken out of my driver side window and pic three was out of my windshield prior to turning slight left. Pictures can be quite deceiving. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliCrusher

Yeah, sorry about that.... Kind of confusing. Pic2 and pic3 are of the same spot just different angles. Pic two was taken out of my driver side window and pic three was out of my windshield prior to turning slight left. Pictures can be quite deceiving. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok, that makes sense. It looks crazy if you're going straight up in pic#3!

Top Bottom