Fresh Catch next to my Advatar

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife Mel good to see ya here!:standing wave: I am to afraid to come to your shop because I may never leave. :idontknow: :cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
After your hooked for a while WOL will reel you in and you'll "Know a Thing or Two", then it'll be "Nothing but a Thing", and someday you'll graduate to an "Old Timer"!

I bet Eddie can hook you up with a new title like "ORE King Mel" or something :thumb:

Glad to see you in the forum!

Can't wait till I get my Enforcer in a few months!! :brows:

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
No worries about that noob tag, my friend. The peeps on this forum will keep you so busy that you will not only wear out your computer, but will likely wear out your fingerprints too. :eek:

Rock-itman

Great to see you here ! Love all the work ive seen from you and the shop . Totally impressive we over on the EC can only wish for that kind of production , welding and skills you have. Its an honor. Keep up the great work and your awesome products . :2thumbsup:

Grizz65

funny

Some things in life are funny and this is definitely one.
Welcome to the Fresh Catch club NOT

JKBANDIT55

Your posts are irrelevant because of your post count! Even though you have one of the sickest JKs and probably the best Off road diver on this forum, your post count says otherwise. :bleh::bleh::bleh:;)

JK. We all know you know your stuff and you have a lot of respect here! Good thing about this forum is no one judges you off your post count. Most of the people on this site have been apart of this way of life lifestyle for years.

Welcome to Wayalife Mel! Very big fan of what you have accomplished as an off road enthusiest! :standing wave: You inspire lots of us in many ways!

Top Bottom