Fresno area Suds-N-Grubb September 12th @6pm

JKRicky

I think it's worth a shot to see if we could get another one set up!

Pastor, the September date was from the previous one, I just reposted under the original thread.

ArmyofMike

I'd be interested in some Jeep Bromance. Will watch thread for updates. The High Sierra Grill House in Fresno on Bullard/West is good food and usually a good amount of parking in the evening. Just a thought.

I'd be interested in some Jeep Bromance. Will watch thread for updates. The High Sierra Grill House in Fresno on Bullard/West is good food and usually a good amount of parking in the evening. Just a thought.

You guys are killing me, lol. Let me work out a few details and see when I'm going to be home for my time off again and we'll try to get something set up. Stay tuned, I'll post up a new thread in a day or two.

NV375

You guys are killing me, lol. Let me work out a few details and see when I'm going to be home for my time off again and we'll try to get something set up. Stay tuned, I'll post up a new thread in a day or two.

I plan to be in CA on vacation the week before Easter picking up my jeep from ORE. The wife and I would try to go north if the timing works out.

Top Bottom