Front fender skins

wrbrd

I would like some help finding out the name of the front fender sheet metal is something like rock skin.I saw some a while back and want some for my JK. I don’t mean the tube fender but an actual fender sheet metal siding replacement part from EVO. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I-Eat-Mud

If you are talking about this
EVO-ARMOR-FRONT-03.jpg

EVO does not offer that product anymore. I know this because i've contacted them and tried to buy it.

Rugged ridge and smittybilt offer full metal fenders, but i don't think i would put them on my jeep personally. Not a fan of how they look, nor do they really offer reputable quality. I know RPMfab was making some prototype ones with no flare. Can't say if they will be selling them or not yet, but they make them custom order I do believe. Googling just now I found another one with no flare from a company i've never heard of called 'road armor' for about a grand.

wrbrd

If you are talking about this
EVO-ARMOR-FRONT-03.jpg

EVO does not offer that product anymore. I know this because i've contacted them and tried to buy it.

Rugged ridge and smittybilt offer full metal fenders, but i don't think i would put them on my jeep personally. Not a fan of how they look, nor do they really offer reputable quality. I know RPMfab was making some prototype ones with no flare. Can't say if they will be selling them or not yet, but they make them custom order I do believe. Googling just now I found another one with no flare from a company i've never heard of called 'road armor' for about a grand.

Yup that’s what I was gonna get. Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom