Front side marker lights

JethroJK

No problem let me know what you find

Sent from my DROIDX using WAYALIFE mobile app

So that is what it was a blown fuse. My wife has been giving me hell because that is what she said in the beginning. I ruled it out because the parking light/blinker is the same bulb but dual element. But I was wrong. Mark that in the record books I don't normally admit I was wrong and she is eating it up. Lol

DasBuxxx

Glad to hear that is what it was...and im going to pretend like you didn't tell your wife she was right :)

Sent from my DROIDX using WAYALIFE mobile app

Macman1138

Hmmm, I wonder if maybe it's a lack of resistance issue. I know that there are other lights on the Jeep like the fogs and tail lights that need to have a certain amount in order to function. I just use an old school incandescent light so it works fine.

Shouldn't matter, LED or whatever. Something else is wrong here.

sean.m.adams33

Bought these side markers today and did my fender chop. Wired in the side markers just like the write up says. Last week my evo tire carrier went on and since the new tail LEDs are in, my side markers aren't working. Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong? The side markers worked before the tire carrier. While I have it all apart I'd like to knock it all out and get it working. Thanks!

sean.m.adams33

So after sleeping on it.... I check my fuses. Fine. Realized I'm a complete idiot and didn't have the headlights on when I was checking all the lights. So I feel dumb and the lights work great.

Pushrod

Seems like the common problems here are not listening to or letting the wife get involved in the mods. LOL.

TheDuff

are the markers required? ive been running w/o any since march, but would rather not get a ticket if they are required

Kneece

TX DOT officer said to me, " if the light is there and it does work then you could get a warning or ticket. But if there is no light then there is no problem." Same for the Third brake light.

Sent by Pony Express

Top Bottom