Front Sway Bar Disconnect

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I have been using JKS quick disconnects for about 3 years. It takes about 2 minutes to reconnect them, you just need a level spot and a little practice. I do keep a 24” pry bar underneath the back seat if there’s not a level spot to reconnect them.

soldier1217

Hawaii Jeeper

So as some would maybe think that there are plenty of trails over here in Hawaii there aren’t many due to people not paying attention to signs at least in Oahu, but the big island of Hawaii has more roads and trails from our time visiting, but regardless I think I’ll wait to get the JKS quick disconnects or the Currie anti-rock since my Wrangler is a Sport S. But which is better for the vehicle? I saw that Rancho makes a disconnect also but didn’t see anyone mention them. I’m getting the Metalcloak 2.5” lift with terraflex shocks soon, but I’ll wait on the quick disconnect or whatever I do.

Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

So as some would maybe think that there are plenty of trails over here in Hawaii there aren’t many due to people not paying attention to signs this the state limiting the areas you can off-road for the island of Oahu, but the big island of Hawaii has more roads and trails from our time visiting, but regardless I think I’ll wait to get the JKS quick disconnects or the Currie anti-rock since my Wrangler is a Sport S. But which is better for the vehicle? I saw that Rancho makes a disconnect also but didn’t see anyone mention them. I’m getting the Metalcloak 2.5” lift with terraflex shocks soon, but I’ll wait on the quick disconnect or whatever I do.

Soldier, take it from this Leatherneck and give Bubba a call at Exodus Jeeps before you put Metalcloak or Teraflex stuff on your Jeep. Oh and the antirock, talk to him about that too. Alternatively you can search this forum for reasons to steer you hard earned dollars elsewhere.

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

Top Bottom