FS: 4 Nitto Trail Grapplers 37" x 12.5 x 17…never been off road...

07JKSahara

sent PM. No need to run out and read it but there is an offer. I'm sure your asleep as its 7:50pm and i'm sure you have to work. ridge3runner has 40" already and doesn't need to go smaller. Willing to Paypal tonight. anyone seen 37" on stock wheels?

Yes I have. It looks like 35s but better. They'll be perfect on yours. GLWB!

Idk if you know this but 10k posts is not enough. Only members that actually give good advise can sell things here.:cheesy: Lol.. Good luck with sell. And congrats on some new rubber. Are the tires in stock or are they still on backorder?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Idk if you know this but 10k posts is not enough. Only members that actually give good advise can sell things here.:cheesy: Lol.. Good luck with sell. And congrats on some new rubber. Are the tires in stock or are they still on backorder?

The local guy said "I hope you are not looking for 37" nitto trail grapplers when I told him I wanted to order some new Nittos." He thought they were backordered too, but when he checked he showed 4 at a store in Ohio. Should be here in a week or so. :yup:

The local guy said "I hope you are not looking for 37" nitto trail grapplers when I told him I wanted to order some new Nittos." He thought they were backordered too, but when he checked he showed 4 at a store in Ohio. Should be here in a week or so. :yup:

Man your lucky. When I was looking for 40's. America's tire didn't have any and they had no idea when they would get 37' or 40's in stock.

Rccrwlr

Man your lucky. When I was looking for 40's. America's tire didn't have any and they had no idea when they would get 37' or 40's in stock.

Ya between you and Crippledpetey, you took the last of the bunch, what 15 tires. Even the sponsored Eddie can't get them. Geesh leave some for the rest of the forum

Rccrwlr

Road trip to go pick them up?!?!

Hope you get them!

In the end it's was a bit of a stretch to go to 37" tires. Local gear shop wanted $1575 for 4:88 or 5:13. I know places like ORE are doing it for $999 but it's just to much to fast that I wasn't ready for all of that. With 35" I could stretch out the 4:10 a bit.

Sorry for the hijack.

Free bump for a guy trying to hook up a forum friend!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
In the end it's was a bit of a stretch to go to 37" tires. Local gear shop wanted $1575 for 4:88 or 5:13. I know places like ORE are doing it for $999 but it's just to much to fast that I wasn't ready for all of that. With 35" I could stretch out the 4:10 a bit.

Sorry for the hijack.

Free bump for a guy trying to hook up a forum friend!

I've run 37's on my 4.10s for a year.

Top Bottom