FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

lol!!! you guys are too funny!

on another topic, price drop to $1100 for my wayalife family. i have them for $1300 everywhere else.

What a deal! Surprised no one has snatched these up, I'd buy them myself but I can't handle the road noise from the Muds haha.

What a deal! Surprised no one has snatched these up, I'd buy them myself but I can't handle the road noise from the Muds haha.

Haha thanks man. And honestly it isn't to bad. Yes they are a little loud at first but they grow on you. Have you drivin around on a set before?

Haven't rode with a set on before but I've heard them drive by me a few times

Yea it's deff different in the cab compared to outside as you know tho. If your interested let me know and maybe we can meet up and I can give you a ride

I'm running Nitto MUDs on my dodge daily driver ----- LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Wish these were bigger...... Bump for coz. Great tires, great deal

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Bump! Wheels and tires will be off the jeep tomorrow! Make me an offer! I don't want to leave these sitting around hinrich's house for to long!

As you saw wheels and tires are off the jeep now and ready for pic up. Price stands for now. I would rather sell to a Wayalife member than some random on craigslist

wheels and tires are sad cause they dont have a home anymore :grayno: someone please give them a nice home :yup:

Top Bottom