FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

noroad

Man, if I didn't have 3.73s we would already be working something out. Can't believe these are still available.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

whattt! do it i ran 3.21 and 37s and my GF runs 35s on 3.73 no problem buy them!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man, if I didn't have 3.73s we would already be working something out. Can't believe these are still available.

Lol! I had 3.73 on the crappy 3.8 motor and I did just fine. With you being on the 3.6 motor you will have no issues as long as you recalibrate your speedo to correct your shift points. Shoot me a pm if you want.

thardy

Banned
Lol! I had 3.73 on the crappy 3.8 motor and I did just fine. With you being on the 3.6 motor you will have no issues as long as you recalibrate your speedo to correct your shift points. Shoot me a pm if you want.

PM Sent

David1tontj

Will you trade for 3 Churro's and the secret recipe to Bush baked beans?? My dog is friends with Jake.

And can you ship these to oregon?

They are for 17" rims right?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Will you trade for 3 Churro's and the secret recipe to Bush baked beans?? My dog is friends with Jake.

And can you ship these to oregon?

They are for 17" rims right?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yes!!! I would love the recipe!!

These are for 16" wheels. I am willing to ship but at buyers expense.

David1tontj

Yes!!! I would love the recipe!!

These are for 16" wheels. I am willing to ship but at buyers expense.

I was shocked to see 7 pages on a for sale ad!! I had to read up on it and see what all the fuss was about..

Do people not realize that's only 200 per tire??

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was shocked to see 7 pages on a for sale ad!! I had to read up on it and see what all the fuss was about..

Do people not realize that's only 200 per tire??

Lol yea started out as a feeler then I decided to hold onto them. Now as you know I finally went back to what originally wanted (now that the gf is no longer around lol) and trying to sell them again :grayno:

Top Bottom