FS: BNIB Front Evo Bolt On Coilover Kit - San Diego

RSQCON

I'm on the fence and have cash in hand but can't make a decision by tomorrow. I'm planning on speaking with Evo in person at EJS next Thursday before making my final decision.

IBSMSHN

Lol.... I've been [emoji481] ......I should read better hahaha. I have the DTD and counter lever rear but no bypasses... yet!!! So I was just checking [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blackhawkip

I am up in OC. Did you return the coilovers? I just bought the front/rear King 2.5 res with adj. a couple of days ago and was looking to go with 4.5 AEV springs . What route are you going with the front? Any idea how a front bolt-on coilover would do with a rear King 2.5 w 4.5 AEV springs (frankenlift I know)? I need a lot of spring in the rear due to the weight of my Jeep and how I use it. I could return my front Kings.

Last edited:

tgoss

I am up in OC. Did you return the coilovers? I just bought the front/rear King 2.5 res with adj. a couple of days ago and was looking to go with 4.5 AEV springs . What route are you going with the front? Any idea how a front bolt-on coilover would do with a rear King 2.5 w 4.5 AEV springs (frankenlift I know)? I need a lot of spring in the rear due to the weight of my Jeep and how I use it. I could return my front Kings.

I haven't yet... I'm doing evo's double throw down in the front and bolt on coilovers in the rear for now so I'm kind of in a similar situation as you. I'll have to run it like this for a while until I can do the evo lever.

And I know a good amount of guys around the country run a franken set up of coilovers front or rear with coils on the opposite end. It works and you can obviously dial the height to match the rears easy.

Top Bottom