FS: King Coil Overs Evo Spec

MericaMade

Since we are talking about brackets could you run the DTD front bracket without the bypass?

Edit: Nevermind you wouldn't have a bump stop. Answered my own question.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jdofmemi

You're killing me bumping this.

If you keep it up I will have no choice but to buy them, and start down a new rabbit hole

MericaMade

Lol and sorry, but if it makes you feel better I'm have been tossing it around as well, but after the PR44 I feel I need to hold off.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Yeah I know What you mean I have been thinking about it too

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

This will be the second time I have considered buying these coil overs from my buddy just because they are sitting in his garage not being used. I have been dead set on the EVO kit for bolt on simplicity and that has been my hold up buying these. I will say I am liking the Synergy brackets.

It's such a small detail but I do like the new black Kings Evo is doing to match my black jeep. So, I'm hoping someone pick these up to save some coin and take the pressure off me to buy them.

Last edited:

Dale72

Hooked
This will be the second time I have considered buying these coil overs from my buddy just because they are sitting in his garage not being used. I have been deadest on the EVO kit for bolt on simplicity and that has been my hold up buying these. I will say I am liking the Synergy brackets.

It's such a small detail but I do like the new black Kings Evo is doing to match my black jeep. So, I'm hoping someone pick these up to save some coin and take the pressure off me to buy them.
Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

:cheesy: Once the thought gets a hold look out!

Too late, it's already swirling around in my head.

This will be the second time I have considered buying these coil overs from my buddy just because they are sitting in his garage not being used. I have been dead set on the EVO kit for bolt on simplicity and that has been my hold up buying these. I will say I am liking the Synergy brackets.

You're killing me 🤣🤣

MericaMade

Had a good conversation with EVO. So since these are the engraved Evo coil overs he said either bring by or send a picture for proof. Brackets are around 700 a pair. Would still need the rear rock star skids, enforcer pro rear track bar, and front axle brackets, I believe the same as the front shock king relocates.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Had a good conversation with EVO. So since these are the engraved Evo coil overs he said either bring by or send a picture for proof. Brackets are around 700 a pair. Would still need the rear rock star skids, enforcer pro rear track bar, and front axle brackets, I believe the same as the front shock king relocates.

That’s positive, so... are you going to do it?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

fiend

Caught the Bug

Sounds like it might be a wash cost wise if you just bought the whole kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

That’s positive, so... are you going to do it?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
That would mean I have to sell my evo 3 draglink flip and King 2.5s...........got to think about it. My intentions were to sell for my friend and not to myself LOL.
Sounds like it might be a wash cost wise if you just bought the whole kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Mehhhh, Its still a saving not having to buy the shocks at full price plus tax if you go EVO brackets. I see Synergy is less expensive but have to weld and could be a extra cost for some.

Last edited:

SilverBack

Sorry I see “shipped” what is the lilt height of a non-adjustable coil-over? I thought all coil-overs were adjustable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom