FS LōD Shorty Series Front Bumper

pastorwug

I wear Chucks to work and to church (same thing for me) every day.
Even have velcro ones - though they're made by Vans.

I have them in about 4 colors, including camo.

Abe

Is all good guys lolololol what I like about this form you guys sale good stuff all the time good day to every body and have fun out there o and if u guys go off road around palm desert ocotillo area just let me know cuz i found out that is really hard to found people that wants to go with me out there 😕

Is all good guys lolololol what I like about this form you guys sale good stuff all the time good day to every body and have fun out there o and if u guys go off road around palm desert ocotillo area just let me know cuz i found out that is really hard to found people that wants to go with me out there 😕

I can't imagine why that would be, you seem so charming:eek:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So that to me sounds like u already have a buyer!!! U just waiting for him to pick up?? Cuz I'm not going to drive there with my money in my pocket just for u to tell me o sorry is sold
Happens to me before and o I was angry :(

Where are you going to drive to? Pickup locations are between the seller and buyer. And by sale pending this means someone said they would buy it but until cash is in hand, it is "pending." If it falls through well then it will be available again.....

MTG

Caught the Bug
How long is it going to be sold for? I don't want to drive all the way there with my rims just to find out the sale was final. :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How long is it going to be sold for? I don't want to drive all the way there with my rims just to find out the sale was final. :crazyeyes:

Tell you what. Head down now, if they are still sold by the time you get here, I will let you drive all the way back with your wheels.

Top Bottom