FS: Left over parts from my jeep (king shocks and things)

BUMP

Price drop on the kings, need them to go as I am tired of moving them around my garage. 1000 shipped :thumb:

Forgot about this, but this is what I still have. Also some other random things.

2. Tuffy JKU security deck, older better style 275 that has a lip around the top for storage. $350

3. Evo offset fairlead/light mount $40 shipped

4. JKU soft top cover - JTOPSUSA. Makes taking off your soft top easy as it goes around the top when its folded down and secures it together. Used 2 times. $100 shipped

5. Bestop 81041-09 Charcoal All Weather Trail Cover $125 shipped. Great cover, waterproof and easy to install with no doors and no soft top installed. Ran it a few times and it was perfect.

Any chance you have some stock rear sway bar end links hiding in your pile of JK stuff? I need to put some longer links on the front sway bar.

Any chance you have some stock rear sway bar end links hiding in your pile of JK stuff? I need to put some longer links on the front sway bar.

I will see whats in my one bag, I have a feeling I may have cut them up to use on the rear, but I know I do have evo links sittings in my tool bag if you want those. I would just need to measure them.

Top Bottom