ft. hood/central Texas

Hollowpoint515

I am going to try to go up to Hidden Falls this weekend. I don't mind the rain. But I don't like slop. some mud some dry is good with me. All wet gets a little tedious to run on.

I grew up in Killeen and live in San Antonio. I still go to Fort Hood around Mayberry park and wheel. Never seen an MP. Seen a couple of park rangers but they knew I was farting around and not doing anything bad so they were cool with me.

I hope I go. If anyone else wants to go.. I plan on getting there around opening.

JEEPnGEO

Man I would but I'm saving my pennies for cline ranch next weekend! It's right out of SA we should link up if you can make it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

I am going to try to go up to Hidden Falls this weekend. I don't mind the rain. But I don't like slop. some mud some dry is good with me. All wet gets a little tedious to run on.

I grew up in Killeen and live in San Antonio. I still go to Fort Hood around Mayberry park and wheel. Never seen an MP. Seen a couple of park rangers but they knew I was farting around and not doing anything bad so they were cool with me.

I hope I go. If anyone else wants to go.. I plan on getting there around opening.

JEEPnGEO

Let me know if you do go to hidden falls I'd meet you there. I'm still a stock rubicon but won't be for much longer. Shoot me a pm if your gonna go

Top Bottom