Full Metal Jacket Jeep

I could see asking that much of it had the Ferrari motor to go with the Ferrari seats!! Haha. And maybe the full Evo/danatrac treatment! My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.
I've actually thought about that before. How GNARLEY would it be to have a JK on 37s that sounded like and F1 car going 200 mph!!! Smoking corvettes and 4WD BURNOUTS!!!

Brankz

Lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391408563.899392.jpg
24k for that hahahahah
This is my favorite 90k for this ahhahahah
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391408611.367417.jpg

For 90k I can get some thing like moby and that will be worth 90k all day or even less I dunno

i follow these guys on IG. very pretty jeeps that look cool. made for the highend mall crawling yuppie who has to crawl over curbs to get a better parking spot. agreed with the pictures. i would much rather spend 90k and build something that is capable and not scared to take on a trail and some rocks :rock: but still very pretty jeeps.

TX_CRWLR

I would buy a dozen of these and stick them on yuppie mall crawlers randomly when I'm at the mall..... ( in my jeep)....

Great idea. I see too many JKs (and G wagons, LR4s and H1s for that matter) being used for posing and shopping. An H1 owner one time even asked me if I am mad when I asked him if he takes it off road a lot... Poor bastard.

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I would buy a dozen of these and stick them on yuppie mall crawlers randomly when I'm at the mall..... ( in my jeep)....

I did something similar once with an old Company Commander of mine. I put a sticker on the back of his FJ that said 'I kiss boys". Didn't end well for me.:cheesy:

Armydog

I did something similar once with an old Company Commander of mine. I put a sticker on the back of his FJ that said 'I kiss boys". Didn't end well for me.:cheesy:

Funny shit. One of my guys just bought a redonkulus (?) pickup down in FLA. I'll post a picture in a minute... I found a sticker on ebay that says

"Nice truck, sorry about your small penis"

I threatened to put in on his truck but didn't, got to be careful with sexual harassment stuff in today's army

Armydog

Here's a picture of his truck. My dodge is dwarfed in the background and it is not a small truck.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391798000.347797.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391798015.143794.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391798030.344215.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
While I hate their Jeeps, the coating they use (they outsource that) is phenomenal. I saw it in person (guy on Long Island has one) and I loved it. Looks badass, and it really is the ideal finish for a Jeep. Was trying to key it and it didn't budge. I may do it later on in the future.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Did I just read that you tried to key a mans ride :eek: :grayno:

Hahaha, he was standing with me. He was giving us a demo. He was like "go ahead, try to scratch it." The finish is not done by starwood (I forgot the name of the place in Texas they use) but it is 2x stronger than LineX and is guaranteed for life against peeling, chipping, and UV. They also have a heap of colors so it's not just a black and white thing.

IMAG0233_zpsbf3e7bed.jpg

IMAG0216_zps4f276c7f.jpg

IMAG0215_zps068374d6.jpg

IMAG0214_zps646a222b.jpg

IMAG0213_zps15ef4893.jpg

End result

dc625447dc06259bfd51e726e89c18b0_zps721b6292.jpg

b6a5763a9ffad0abdee27f510074f785_zps1107320a.jpg

(Ignore the modifications, just the color and finish I love.)

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Hahaha, he was standing with me. He was giving us a demo.

ok...we are ok again :cheesy:

Did they say an approx price for a JKU? Great results! I saw an olive green BMW that was sexy and love the color. Wouldnt mind seeing a JKU in it

attachment.php

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
ok...we are ok again :cheesy:

Did they say an approx price for a JKU? Great results! I saw an olive green BMW that was sexy and love the color. Wouldnt mind seeing a JKU in it

attachment.php

I think thats plastidip on the BMW. I saw someone else had an M3 just like it. As for the price for the JKU, I think it was around 3K.

Top Bottom