Garage Clean out.

madstiles

interested

interested in 43. Evo tailagte tramp stamp 45 is it the one piece or 2 piece? would need shipped to 32444

Did you do something to make em stay?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ordered the new boot ends they put out (probably because of all the complaints), and am still waiting on them. Not sure what's taking so long...I know Jackal01 has them and I don't think he's had any issue since. When the tie rod and drag link move forward and backwards, that's when they pop off. If you get them, just put one squeeze of grease in them and that will help...anymore than that and the pressure of overfilling will pop them open.

OhNoTheJiggies

I ordered the new boot ends they put out (probably because of all the complaints), and am still waiting on them. Not sure what's taking so long...I know Jackal01 has them and I don't think he's had any issue since. When the tie rod and drag link move forward and backwards, that's when they pop off. If you get them, just put one squeeze of grease in them and that will help...anymore than that and the pressure of overfilling will pop them open.

Okay, thanks for the tip. I'll call em an ask about the new boots if I have any issues with it after that too.

Was just reading through previous posts and saw someone hinrichs already claimed the tie rod. But I'll take the drag link, need that more anyway.

Mitrig

I will be updating the list shortly. if you guys want to text me 519-996-9216 my inbox is filling up too quick.

i can update what has been sold tonight.

Mitrig

Evo sliders shipped to 83647 ...??? And pic of it

i dont have any pics on my new phone. these were tac'd in and ran one trip. they are currently off the jeep. they are th new style of sliders evo released a couple months back

519-996-9216 if youre interested

Dopey

interested in 43. Evo tailagte tramp stamp 45 is it the one piece or 2 piece? would need shipped to 32444

it is the one peice. i can ship it there its is small so i dont see shipping costing much 519-996-216 we can get the address and shipping organized.

Interested in the synergy drag link and tie rod. Shipped to 32542.

sorry they sold

And possibly the evo tire carrier too. Shipped to 32542

carrier is up in the air as a few people want it. shipping to cali was 150 and that is cross country for me. getting quotes from canada suck so i can seem to get them to work always

Mitrig

Gents,

Can you please text me with what you were interest. and shipping info so i can organzie this...my inbox keeps filling up far too quick.

519-996-9216

sorry for the hassale

Top Bottom