Garage Sale

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bump. So far GTony will be picking up the Diff cover, Rubi Springs and shocks and Spiderwebshade.

Driveshaft, ball joints and Jeep cover are still available.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Bump. So far GTony will be picking up the Diff cover, Rubi Springs and shocks and Spiderwebshade.

Driveshaft, ball joints and Jeep cover are still available.

Yes I am going to get them :) had to clean out mail box....finally....:D

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
DRIVESHAFT, ball joints, grab handle, upper dash panel and Smittybilt Jeep cover are still available for pickup.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey Frank,

Was great meeting you, thanks again for all the stuff, now just need to install it all :):beer:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

mtnbiker995

What are you interested in? I've got some local interest on the ball joints.

Well...I was interested in the ball joints. Still am though, let me know if the sale falls through and I'll take them off your hands!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay I'm open to ship. Ball joints, tow hitch receiver with bolts, JE Reel driveshaft, Jeep cover. PM me if you want to buy them.

Dave_g

If you still have the smittybuilt cover I can take that off your hands at the next suds down in San Diego.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you still have the smittybuilt cover I can take that off your hands at the next suds down in San Diego.

I usually attend the OC SnG. If I'm in your area and still have this I will get ahold of you. Otherwise if you're ever up north some you can pick it up.

Dave_g

I usually attend the OC SnG. If I'm in your area and still have this I will get ahold of you. Otherwise if you're ever up north some you can pick it up.

Might be coming up the 15 soon on a weekend, I'll let you know when I'm goin threw that way.

Top Bottom