Gas mileage/50" LED???

Rottenbelly

I drove from Paucah, Ky to cedar city , utah with and without my windshield bar. Set the cruise on same mph. Air pressure in tires same. Very similar weather condition. 18.2 without. 15.5 with.

kebel01

I drove from Paucah, Ky to cedar city , utah with and without my windshield bar. Set the cruise on same mph. Air pressure in tires same. Very similar weather condition. 18.2 without. 15.5 with.

Damn! Then why so much change on some rigs and not on others?? What mounts do you guys have who don't see much change? I've got the hyline offroad...

Rottenbelly

Damn! Then why so much change on some rigs and not on others?? What mounts do you guys have who don't see much change? I've got the hyline offroad...

I have a big rugged ridge bar. I howls like a hurricane. I dont even keep the light on it now. Trying to decide if im gonna keep the bar on it .

07streetbobrider

I have a 2014 2 door JK with 3.73 gears, automatic with stock size Mickey Thompson MTZ tires and Spider Trax spacers.. basically stock. I got 23 mpg today on freeway (about 1/2 hr) with cruise control set at 60-61 mph...flat land. Definitely happy with fuel mileage so far. Just got a new bumper today and have a winch waiting to be installed with bumper. Of course I will lose some mpg when installed. Also want to level it out which will hurt some more.

Attachments

• 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom