Gay Talk

K.D.C.H

Just a mere suggestion that we could treat others with a little more respect, compassion, and love. Food for thought.

What a great suggestion and it's just one of the many reasons why I love my NorCal group. So much respect for everyone no matter what. The Jeeping lifestyle for me is all about hanging out with family and friends, meeting new people and getting out with all of them and having fun. Life's too short to live otherwise, hoping to see out on the trail soon :thumb:

Maybe a web wheeler that did it...

:cheesy: :cheesy: damn that's some funny shit right there

ClarksAdventures

What a great suggestion and it's just one of the many reasons why I love my NorCal group. So much respect for everyone no matter what. The Jeeping lifestyle for me is all about hanging out with family and friends, meeting new people and getting out with all of them and having fun. Life's too short to live otherwise, hoping to see out on the trail soon :thumb:

Thanks KDCH... Well put. I've heard great things about the NorCal guys. And it would be great to see you out on the trail. We are talking about doing some big technical runs in late October-ish. You should join us.

David1tontj

I think the original person who freaked out about "gay ass truck" needs to get a thicker skin.

Hey peeps. We may never agree on a lot of things. From Evo to metalcloak, or teraflex. I certainly wouldn't expect for everybody to agree on hot button social issues. But it would be nice to see us treat one another with respect. Put the shoes on the other foot for a second. A lot of different groups have been persecuted for simple things like gender, religion, race, orientation, mental/physical disabilities.

You wouldn't use derogatory slang terms to describe your wife, family, friends, coworkers etc. Why would you find it acceptable in this situation?

Just a mere suggestion that we could treat others with a little more respect, compassion, and love. Food for thought.

Im not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the lines, standing up for what you believe now apparently makes you a pussy for being too sensitive? Sometimes I can see where that applies, but a lot of times I think that's crap. A pussy stands there and does nothing when they wish they could stand and fight. A dick, on the other hand, has the balls to stand for what they believe.

So Gavin, I think you're a dick because you have balls, despite some who think you're a pussy.

I often find myself as being a dick too, standing up for I don't even know what sometimes.

And Adam- you are also a dick, who says what he wants- and it's funny 98% of the time, but sometimes it's just, well... Dick.

so now all we have are dicks going at it in a gay thread?.. Hmmmm?

Food for thought.

bkac

Caught the Bug

What a great response! Way to go Ken!
I don't give a shit what you do on your own time. Let's just wheel, laugh, and have a great time doing what we love and why we are here all together on WAL. :thumbup::thumbup:

Just saying!

dirtywhitejk

Hey peeps. We may never agree on a lot of things. From Evo to metalcloak, or teraflex. I certainly wouldn't expect for everybody to agree on hot button social issues. But it would be nice to see us treat one another with respect. Put the shoes on the other foot for a second. A lot of different groups have been persecuted for simple things like gender, religion, race, orientation, mental/physical disabilities.

You wouldn't use derogatory slang terms to describe your wife, family, friends, coworkers etc. Why would you find it acceptable in this situation?

Just a mere suggestion that we could treat others with a little more respect, compassion, and love. Food for thought

What a great suggestion and it's just one of the many reasons why I love my NorCal group. So much respect for everyone no matter what. The Jeeping lifestyle for me is all about hanging out with family and friends, meeting new people and getting out with all of them and having fun. Life's too short to live otherwise, hoping to see out on the trail

It would great and honestly I find most people are completely different in person than on forums. Most internet badasses are good people, though I've met a few exceptions. Most people don't give two shits what I do in my private life when I'm pulling them off a trail or helping them fix their rig.

ClarksAdventures

It would great and honestly I find most people are completely different in person than on forums. Most internet badasses are good people, though I've met a few exceptions. Most people don't give two shits what I do in my private life when I'm pulling them off a trail or helping them fix their rig.

I agree with the last sentence absolutely. However why does it make it ok to be a different person online vs offline. Being consistent with you actions wether you are by yourself, online, in your home, work, or out on the trail speaks volumes. There's no reason not to. IMO.

K.D.C.H

I agree with the last sentence absolutely. However why does it make it ok to be a different person online vs offline. Being consistent with you actions wether you are by yourself, online, in your home, work, or out on the trail speaks volumes. There's no reason not to. IMO.

Short answer is it doesn't but I guess when you're pumping iron in the Hewlett Packard penitentiary you get artificial lat syndrome because most of the keyboard hero's and internet warrior's I've ever met usually end up being pretty quiet and meek in person.

I guess that's just the way web wheeling goes though, oh well

ClarksAdventures

Short answer is it doesn't but I guess when you're pumping iron in the Hewlett Packard penitentiary you get artificial lat syndrome because most of the keyboard hero's and internet warrior's I've ever met usually end up being pretty quiet and meek in person.

I guess that's just the way web wheeling goes though, oh well

Fair enough... Well said.

Top Bottom