Gears for Dana 30/44 no rubi

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've been dealing with Northridge4x4 for years. They have given me the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.

My experience has been the exact opposite.

Well, unless you consider upselling unnecessary parts, shipping parts to the wrong address in completely different states, giving incorrect information about whether parts will fit a particular application, and shipping partial orders without installation hardware to be great customer service. If that’s the case then yep, NR4x4 will be your huckleberry.

RedRocker

My experience has been the exact opposite.

Well, unless you consider upselling unnecessary parts, shipping parts to the wrong address in completely different states, giving incorrect information about whether parts will fit a particular application, and shipping partial orders without installation hardware to be great customer service. If that’s the case then yep, NR4x4 will be your huckleberry.
At least you gave some details about your experience rather than a 5th grade response.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I decided to go with Yukon 4:88 gear set for front and rear. I'll also be doing G2 35 spline axle shafts and ARB lockers with a ARB twin compressor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've been thinking of doing something similar. Are you going to try the install yourself?
They up-sold me once. They recommended a JKS trackbar over the RK I wanted. Being that after 8 years, it’s holding strong on my 2nd JK, I think it panned out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

What was your bad experience with NR?

Well to start off i ordered some parts for my axles and i received the items in shirk wrap and a box that has very little packing material, i take the items out of the box and they are beyond rusted, and i understand that bare metal will have oxidation and such, but the parts were pretty much rusted. When i contacted northridge a day after i received the parts this tool of an owner decided he was going to argue with me and tell me that's how they come from the factory and that's how they ship them to us, last time i checked and ordered from any other vendor, evo being one of them the parts are clean as can be and free of any rust and they are packaged nicely and protected in a box not shirk wrap and tape. So the owner refused to refund my card and only wanted to give me in-store credit, so i refuse to do business with them and they are criminals and from reading other posts from other members i wish i read the posts first cause they would have never of got my business.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Well to start off i ordered some parts for my axles and i received the items in shirk wrap and a box that has very little packing material, i take the items out of the box and they are beyond rusted, and i understand that bare metal will have oxidation and such, but the parts were pretty much rusted. When i contacted northridge a day after i received the parts this tool of an owner decided he was going to argue with me and tell me that's how they come from the factory and that's how they ship them to us, last time i checked and ordered from any other vendor, evo being one of them the parts are clean as can be and free of any rust and they are packaged nicely and protected in a box not shirk wrap and tape. So the owner refused to refund my card and only wanted to give me in-store credit, so i refuse to do business with them and they are criminals and from reading other posts from other members i wish i read the posts first cause they would have never of got my business.

Your run-on sentence game is strong AF.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cocokrispes

Just thought I would uodate. After waiting for all parts to come I finally dropped the jeep off to have the work done. Should only take about a week to get it all done. I'm excited.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom