Genright tire carrier Accessories?

Holeshot

Banned
hey guys!

My Genright tire carrier is in the mail! gonna get it next wednesday :rock:

I want to mount my hi-lift on it, along with my axe and my shovel.

For the axe/shovel, I will use quick fist clamps, and for the hi-lift, I know there is some studs mounted on clamps built by genright, but I guess I'm only gonna weld bolts on it.

SO, anyone ever installed stuff on their carrier? rotopax will be on the list also!

:standing wave:

Serg5000

If you bought the steel one you can mount no problem. If its the aluminum one then you may have to buy the tube anchor bolts. To mounts plates to the mount your stuff.

Holeshot

Banned
If you bought the steel one you can mount no problem. If its the aluminum one then you may have to buy the tube anchor bolts. To mounts plates to the mount your stuff.

Yeah this is why I bought the steel version

As I mentionned above, I will use quick-fist clamps for the axe and shovel

http://www.endroad.com/

At first I wanted to put the axe/shovel on one side, and the hi-lift on the other side but with the angle the tubes have, it would be ugly so I guess I will have to install the hi-lift on the top horizontal tube.

Bigblake58

I have a high lift mounted on the bottom of my carrier, i just used universal 2" tube clamps. I will be mounting a ropax system soon tho.

TXROCK

If you go to the GenRight site, they sell the 1 3/4" tubular clamp mounts that work for the tire carrier. I have seen RotoPax, Hi-lift jacks, etc mounted up to it (mounted my Hi-Lift with the Hi-Lift mount as well on mine).

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Used the genright tube clamps, only decent pic I have of them mounted with my hi-lift

Attachments

• image-1718261514.jpg
    image-1718261514.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 388

Holeshot

Banned
back on top!

still would need pics from guys with this carrier. I have moved the hi-lift higher, but still haven't found a place for rotopax :thinking:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
back on top!

still would need pics from guys with this carrier. I have moved the hi-lift higher, but still haven't found a place for rotopax :thinking:

Interested to see what people have come up with for rotopax. I was messing with cozdudes the other day and just holding them up and couldnt find a good spot.

JAGS

Hooked
Couldn't you do something similar to what WAL did to rubicat for the JKX? GenRight carrier is similar to EVOs in that you could mount the plate lower and install the pax bracket on the upper cross bar. Not sure if this makes sense or would work???

Holeshot

Banned
yes it could work, but I don't want to mess the look of the stinger either lol :D and also, got to keep in mind that my hi-lift is mounted there, and I want to keep some space to put aux. back-ups above my 3rd brake light.

Here are the options I have found.

attachment.php

http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/genright-tire-carrier-custom-rotopax-mount-291041/#b

or something like that

Sledgehammer%2002.24.12%20047.JPG

http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...otopax-mounts-work-evo-tire-carrier-256439/#b

And this is how mine is actually

1001109_10151794364133416_99237683_n.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255129.481361.jpg

Last edited:

KenB1010

A great accessory for the tire carrier is the Genright Aux fuel tank. You'll never need those RotoPac things. LOL
I put my highlift on the inside in order to remove as much weight as I could from my tail.

MANUEL

No i dont have a pic but you could kind of tell on that pic how is mounted. Is mounted direct to the spare tire rim by two plates on each end and some long 3/8 bolts. I could take some better pics these afternoon.

Holeshot

Banned
personnally, mine is on the tail gate, but if you wish, you can weld a bracket to your carrier to put it where you want it.

Top Bottom