Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

Gobicon2017

I'm liking the build so far.. good job. I guess I'll pick up some of those AGM coilovers sliders now. I've heard good things about them. Getting my coilover's soon, getting them powder coated Red when I get them.

Thank you. The build is coming along nicely. Not sure what’s next. Probably beef up the undercarriage. Who knows.

AGM Sliders so far are amazing. My kings never settled down. Some say they do. As far as powder coating, like others said be careful as too much heat can cause to to weaken.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

How are you liking the arb intensitys???? Also did the hard top coating lessen road noise??

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m glad I pulled the trigger on them, only thing I would change is to get one flood and one spot like some others run. Great pattern with the spot and bright as hell.

As far as the coating on the hardtop. I think It did lessen road noise quite a bit. I should have used a decibel meter before and after.

I’m glad I pulled the trigger on them, only thing I would change is to get one flood and one spot like some others run. Great pattern with the spot and bright as hell.

As far as the coating on the hardtop. I think It did lessen road noise quite a bit. I should have used a decibel meter before and after.

Cool deal going to paint the ontrriot of the hardtop this wknd and then hopefully get the lights real soon. I'll go with your suggestion and get a flood and spot light

Gobicon2017

Cool deal going to paint the ontrriot of the hardtop this wknd and then hopefully get the lights real soon. I'll go with your suggestion and get a flood and spot light

Should be a good set for ya. As far as painting hard top. Just take your time and make several coats, that stuff seams to run quite easy. I also used a foam brush and dabbed it into some of the hard to reach areas. Took me almost a full week because of moisture down here at the coast. Choose a warmer day[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcflurry301

Dont take this as a bashing...I have been looking at this lift kit for some time and it seems like there isnt much flex or I was expecting a little more. the bottom of your tire isnt even over the top of the other side. Maybe its not maxed out or just not fully tuned. Are these the 12" or 14", what rates are you running and how easy is it to charge up with nitro? Sorry for all the questions I am just a few weeks out form purchasing a kit.

Gobicon2017

Dont take this as a bashing...I have been looking at this lift kit for some time and it seems like there isnt much flex or I was expecting a little more. the bottom of your tire isnt even over the top of the other side. Maybe its not maxed out or just not fully tuned. Are these the 12" or 14", what rates are you running and how easy is it to charge up with nitro? Sorry for all the questions I am just a few weeks out form purchasing a kit.

No bashing at all. I love my Evo coil-overs. With that said I’m running the enforcer Pro stage 2 right now. If your looking at posted picture on the tree that’s not at full travel, there’s plenty more if needed. That was right after install and I was checking coil bind etc. charging the shocks is simple. Just make or buy a nitrogen kit and check / charge them at full droop. I picked up a manifold off eBay and sourced a local nitrogen bottle. Spring rates are currently stock. 250/250 front and 200/250 rear. Hope that helps. The main reason I went this route is adjustability. It is fully tuned and rides amazing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Gobicon2017

That's a nice pile of goodies! Have fun installing them [emoji106][emoji106]

Hell I couldn’t wait. All done for the most part, need a turndown and minor adjustment tomorrow. Image1524195976.712925.jpg WAYALIFE peeps came through on the exhaust recommendation, sounds amazing and very little drone at highway speed. Next is the arb install once the mount arrives. IMG_5261.JPG IMG_5262.JPG and no more bulky muff in the rear🤭 Image1524196102.875480.jpg

JKbrick

Hell I couldn’t wait. All done for the most part, need a turndown and minor adjustment tomorrow. View attachment 299662 WAYALIFE peeps came through on the exhaust recommendation, sounds amazing and very little drone at highway speed. Next is the arb install once the mount arrives. View attachment 299660 View attachment 299661 and no more bulky muff in the rear🤭 View attachment 299663

Exhaust looks nice, I’d like to hear some different ones. Noticed on the first trip with my Jeep I couldn’t hear the engine rpm and with the 6 speed it would have been handy

Top Bottom