Going Commando - Trailreadys JK build!

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Going Commando.

Lol i was wanting to go coilovers but how chris was saying the enforcer with 2.5s can hang with coilovers in the desert im kinda leaning towards the enforcer now lol

Lol, I know what you mean. I have had the EVO plush ride coils before and loved them and just loved the simplicity of the system. Coilovers are sweet, but more than I need.

RockyJk

Re: Going Commando.

Lol, I know what you mean. I have had the EVO plush ride coils before and loved them and just loved the simplicity of the system. Coilovers are sweet, but more than I need.

Oh is that what u had on your 2 door?? How do they compare to your bro's coilovers??

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Going Commando.

Oh is that what u had on your 2 door?? How do they compare to your bro's coilovers??

Yes sir! Hard to say right now, he is still working on changing out the spring rates. I'll let you know tho! I can say this, the plush ride coils are super soft.. Loved them.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Build update:

EVO Enforcer 4" Kit ordered with Fox 2.0 Resi's.. Decided to go with Fox Shocks to save money up front since I still have a lot to buy.

Also ordered a 1310 Coast Driveshaft for up front. Pretty excited!

Thanks a lot Dave w/ Northridge 4x4!! :thumb:

RockyJk

Re: Going Commando.

Build update:

EVO Enforcer 4" Kit ordered with Fox 2.0 Resi's.. Decided to go with Fox Shocks to save money up front since I still have a lot to buy.

Nice!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Build update:

Happiness I see in your future :yup:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Going Commando.

Thanks Ray! I hear you're getting close to getting your rig up in the air as well?! Can't wait for us to all get on a trail together :rock:

No problem and yep getting close just waiting on a little more money to order the rest of my lift.

Same here I can't wait to hit up some more local trails with yall!! 👍😃

Ray ⛺

Top Bottom