going naked to school/ drive way?

i roll with a bikini top all summer and even with tube doors sometimes after wheeling trips, gone to college and around town with no issues. the only thing i found out is if you roll doorless expect to have people either looking in your jeep as if they were wondering what happened to your doors or ive heard of cases people coming out of the store/school to find girls sitting in their jeep trying to look cool. but no harm no foul i say.... your choice but i bet you will get some looks from the ladies if you roll naked to school....:thumb:

rtguy1

ive heard of cases people coming out of the store/school to find girls sitting in their jeep trying to look cool. but no harm no foul i say.... your choice but i bet you will get some looks from the ladies if you roll naked to school....:thumb:

big bonus for our young friend Jeek!!!!:brows:

Atch

I've found that idiots like to play with all the switches when it's parked naked. I came out of a movie and started my jeep and my high beams and turn signal were both on!

Skirmish

Guy in our club is still in HS. Someone dumped his fire extinguisher all over the inside of his TJ at school.

RedFox

You're in panorama city, so I'm guessing you go to school somewhere in the Los Angeles area. I wouldn't worry too much as long as you have nothing of value within plain sight or stored inside. I do it all the time and I got to Cal State Los Angeles. I also did it when I attended Pasadena city college. Depending on the school you go to, you might get tow trucks trying to steal you rig also, trust me, it has happened. So I'd say the least of your worries is someone sitting inside you jk. Still, like I said, I do it all the time at CSULA and haven't had issues. I just park in a high traffic area and near lots of other vehicles instead of far away by itself. That way a perp doesn't know if the many people walking to their cars are the owner of the jk or of another vehicle.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I go doorless all the time. I have park my Jeep doorless at work, in my driveway, stores, downtown, never had an issue. I keep my center console and glove box locked, and nothing left out in plain sight. I have had friends have their vehicles broken into in their driveways, apartment parking lots, in their back yards, etc. I have yet to have an issue. Just lucky I guess.

Top Bottom