Good Bye AEV...Hello EVO!

FoxC

Rock lights in the middle and rear added. All ready for the first annual Vegas Marathon Trail run!:yup:
IMG_3206 (800x533).jpg

FYI...Those walmart lights thread right into the factory step threads under the pinch seems...nice and simple!

Skirmish

The Red Team is gonna be all like "Hey, look at our bad ass rock lights" and the Black Team is gonna be all, "well, Mike's got some and Ricky".

That's right guys, smack talk has extended to this forum.

MTG

Caught the Bug
The Red Team is gonna be all like "Hey, look at our bad ass rock lights" and the Black Team is gonna be all, "well, Mike's got some and Ricky".

That's right guys, smack talk has extended to this forum.

Four words: always bet on black...byotch!

Okay...I added the fifth one. :)

Skirmish

Some Foxc HDR pics

By request
c1_zps02b3f36d.jpg

c2_zpsf1513901.jpg

c3_zpsf3a0c303.jpg

c4_zps5101b309.jpg

c5_zpsa38ed150.jpg

Last edited:
4 days and counting.

The reason that the black team doesn't need rock lights is we will be done with the marathon before sunset. :)

Also been told Chris drives so fast that his headlights show up under him.

FoxC

4 days and counting.

The reason that the black team doesn't need rock lights is we will be done with the marathon before sunset. :)

Also been told Chris drives so fast that his headlights show up under him.

I dont no about anyone finishing before sunset.:idontknow: But yes, you are in for a ride trying to keep up with Chris and the Black Beast!!!:crazyeyes::rock:

2012jkfng702

I don't know about driving fast but if you drive smart and have done the trails 100 times then I guess that seems fast ;-)!!! BTW good times on the marathon, I can't wait to see what we do next year:) maybe even Mikey will show up.

Top Bottom