Good day from Richmond British Columbia, Canada

Ry' & Jen

Good day from Richmond British Columbia, Canada

We are Ry and my wife Jen.
We just recently bought our third J Unlimited in the last two years.
The first was a pre-owned low KM 2012 Sahara that proved to be somewhat of a lemon as it had a few issues that were not conducive to being a pleasure to drive.
The damn automatic tranny locked up at 125 kph (About 75 mph) on the I5 heading down to Seattle. There were also other issues that scared the ever living shit
out of us both!
Just something about that JK that wasn't right, yet the insurance stated that it had never been in an "accident" since new! (Well under the statutory ICBC declaration of $3000.00!)

The reason we bought it was to replace our highly modded Jeep Liberty which was written off in a single vehicle freak collision. C-clip popped off and shot an axle out right into a telephone pole at 80 kph!

Killed it real good!

Well, we owned the Unlimited Sahara for eight months and then traded it in for a 2015 Un LTD. Rubicon. (Also killed the dealership on the trade in! Paid $28800.00 and got $28000.00 for it! Not bad for eight months of driving it!)

The 2015 Rubi was a great truck. We a crewed 27500 km / 17087.71 miles in one year of ownership.
It was a sweet truck and Jen and I took it on a 7300-kilometer / 4536.01-mile road trip through the Southwest of the USA.

The Jeep performed flawlessly.

Well when we got home we took it in for it's scheduled maintenance and it was already due to have the diff's, transfer case fluid, and oil change done.
Well, I made the mistake of walking into the showroom and saw this fully loaded Black Unlimited Rubicon X sitting there with a six-speed manual and it just kept whispering to me to take it home!

Anyway, long story short, we traded in the 2015 five-speed auto for the 2016 six-speed manual.
So much more fun being able to stir around for gears!

Cheers
Ry' & Jen

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Congrats on the new Rubi!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom