good or bad buy?

MayaItani

I got it from a used car dealer up in Connecticut drove up from philly to get it when I saw the price I don't think they knew what they had

Some people just don't know the value of them to be honest. My dad actually has a used car lot and goes to auctions but I haven't had any luck. It's been maybe 3 months looking.. No luck at all. I've looked at auctions and Craigslist. Nothing :/

MayaItani

looks like an insurance salvage...

you might also contact credit unions and ask for their repo department, they may have some deals they are looking to get rid of

also doesn't help that Jeep was rated with one of the SUV's that hold their value, cars sales will use that like it's sacred :icon_crazy:

Hm I never considered contacting credit union, I'll have to look into that. I'm just trying to find a good deal. The Sahara is going for 18 no less

If your father is in the business just let him find you something. If anyone can spot a good vs bad vehicle it's a used car lot owner. Patience is your friend.

jeeeep

Hooked
are you looking for a stock JK?

your dad has been looking for the last 3 months? wow, I see them in the lots and always thought one would be pretty easy to find....guess prices have climbed more than I thought

MayaItani

are you looking for a stock JK?

your dad has been looking for the last 3 months? wow, I see them in the lots and always thought one would be pretty easy to find....guess prices have climbed more than I thought

My dad comes across SOO many at auctions don't get me wrong but they just don't sell for what a "good deal" is worth. They sell really expensive at this time of year since everyone seems to want one now. For instance on this past Thursday at the auction a 07 rubicon stock with 97,000 miles sold for 23 grand. And even that beat up Sahara sold for 19 grand(previous one I posted pics of). I know there are jeeps out there but I haven't come across one with a good deal, yes patience is my friend I know but it's getting aggravating. One would think since my dads has a car lot and gets cars from the auction that it would be much easier to find one but it's still just as competitive at auctions. Due to that, that's why I've considered buying brand new from jeep dealership but then id know I lost an Arm and a leg 😒 prices right now just aren't where they should be.

OIIIIIIIO

MayaItani

And yes i want stock because I already took off all my mods when I sold my last jeep. I'm looking to just switch all my mods on my new jeep. But I'll get a lift

OIIIIIIIO

jeeeep

Hooked
i know prices are crazy!! i went to look at a 2014 just for kicks and they offered me 29K for mine!!! i passed..i plan to keep it even if i buy another one

jeeeep

Hooked
lol no kidding run away fast...but it is a Jeep!
now that fiat owns it, I wonder if we'll see a crd soon

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Very little to the Jeep brand. You'll see more cross sharing across the Chrysler brand though. The only changes we're likely to see come soon would be from mandated government requests for better fuel economy. I've heard rumors of the Wranger moving to an IFS setup. :doh: We won't see a diesel unless the new Grand Cherokee diesel meets sales expectations in the US.

MayaItani

Very little to the Jeep brand. You'll see more cross sharing across the Chrysler brand though. The only changes we're likely to see come soon would be from mandated government requests for better fuel economy. I've heard rumors of the Wranger moving to an IFS setup. :doh: We won't see a diesel unless the new Grand Cherokee diesel meets sales expectations in the US.

I wouldn't mind better fuel usage

OIIIIIIIO

Top Bottom