google hangout?

rfoust

Just an idea... it would be great if wayalife did a google hangout sometime, maybe do a q&a session, or even offer "directors commentary" while everybody watches Heartland part 1 together, stuff like that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's probably easier to post up here. Most everything you can think of has probably been answered or can be here.

rfoust

It's probably easier to post up here. Most everything you can think of has probably been answered or can be here.

That's like saying "I've been off road before, no point in doing that again..." A google hangout is video broadcast (via youtube technology) with chatting attached to it. It can also have multiple video participants if desired.

It was just an idea.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's like saying "I've been off road before, no point in doing that again..." A google hangout is video broadcast (via youtube technology) with chatting attached to it. It can also have multiple video participants if desired.

It was just an idea.

Ouch.........

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

It was just an idea.

There is really no need to get defensive. I was simply stating that most everything has been covered or can be. A thread is searchable so that next week when somebody has the same exact question they can find it whereas the hangout is not.

That's like saying "I've heard herpes suck but I think I will get them just to make sure."

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oops didn't mean for that to sound as harsh as it probably did. Sorry :(

Perhaps a Google Hangout would have fixed this interaction. Whereas face to face (digital) would have conveyed your true sentiment, and not have been misread or misconstrued. Hahaha

rfoust

Perhaps a Google Hangout would have fixed this interaction. Whereas face to face (digital) would have conveyed your true sentiment, and not have been misread or misconstrued. Hahaha

True, but I don't think anyone wants to see my ugly mug on their screen :D And I doubt even video could hide my personality flaws!! LOL :doh:

GCM 2

Well let's see, I like the idea of the live chat thing, but we are all spread out over the country at any given point so it might be difficult to get any more participation than we already have here. Heck the majority of the participants are on the Wayalife any way: Wayolife, Bleedbeat, MTG, Sm-Rubi, Blonda, Trailbud (JKX 2011), DaveRoberts, Moochie, Clarsen (JKX 2011), a couple more I am forgetting, and myself :brows: This probably is the best source for any info, at least in a timely manner. This is exactly what wheeling is about....DOING IT ON THE INTERNET! At least that's what I read online somewhere :thinking:

Top Bottom