Gordo's slow build / picture thread

Life happens! Glad to see you back on it! I like it!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Thanks man, took about 3-4 hours to get everything working. When we got the Jeep we just got base everything so the radio didn’t have hands free or Bluetooth. Huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Well it has been a fun ride east coast! My wife and I are heading back to Arizona in a couple of months. Finally get to take the Jeep out whenever I want!

Awesome! I’ve done the same. Grew up in Indiana, moved to AZ for work, moved to Michigan with my job missing the “four seasons”, hated the winters, moved back to AZ via Texas for 2 years.

You were in the Phoenix area before, right? Going back that way?

Awesome! I’ve done the same. Grew up in Indiana, moved to AZ for work, moved to Michigan with my job missing the “four seasons”, hated the winters, moved back to AZ via Texas for 2 years.

You were in the Phoenix area before, right? Going back that way?

Yes sir! Will be somewhere in Phoenix. I’m kind of leaning towards san tan valley though. We have to go wheeling when I am back!

Rule number 1 broken. Never go wheeling alone.

We went pretty deep in the woods and got very stuck in mud. Had to pull cable three times. If I didn’t have the winch we may have had an expensive day!

jdofmemi

Rule number 1 broken. Never go wheeling alone.

We went pretty deep in the woods and got very stuck in mud. Had to pull cable three times. If I didn’t have the winch we may have had an expensive day!

Those are the trips that make for lasting memories!

Glad it all worked out.

I've wheeled alone more than with a group, but you have to go prepared when you do.

USMC Wrangler

Yes sir! Will be somewhere in Phoenix. I’m kind of leaning towards san tan valley though. We have to go wheeling when I am back

I’ve been wanting to get up to the trails around and north of Phoenix for awhile now. My work and family schedule prevent me from driving 3-4 hours one way, hit the trails and then drive home. I’m definitely going to need a few days off to get up that way. I’ll watch for runs posted and join if I can. It would be great to meet some WAL folks.

So glad I had straps and the winch, could have been bad

It’s nice having it when you need it, huh? I went about a year and a half not needing it to using it 6-7 times on one trail. It’s soooo nice to have!

Top Bottom