Granite Crystal Metallic lets see them

GreggNY

IMG_5530_zps8mkgdqk7.jpg

IMG_8942_zps0oi5pohy.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Updated pic. I took the spare off and added an EVO MFG gate plate, and threw on some ORE swag. Once it stops raining Ill get the license plate light wired in, move the license plate to the center, and finish getting the CB hooked up.

SAM_2229.jpg
SAM_2226.jpg

Sessoms14X

Updated pic. I took the spare off and added an EVO MFG gate plate, and threw on some ORE swag. Once it stops raining Ill get the license plate light wired in, move the license plate to the center, and finish getting the CB hooked up.

View attachment 128522
View attachment 128523

Rigs looking good man! I'm hoping to get a soft top this summer as long as i don't buy other parts instead lol. Half doors are on the wish list. Love the way it looks!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
This has sealed the deal that I must get half doors this summer! Looks great

Half doors are great, you wont regret it! Very open feeling, way better visibility off road, and you can seal it up in seconds (important where I live because it rains unexpectedly al the time)!

Rigs looking good man! I'm hoping to get a soft top this summer as long as i don't buy other parts instead lol. Half doors are on the wish list. Love the way it looks!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Jeeps looking good man! What in the world is that land/water? Vehicle in the pic??

I wish I could tell you. I may go back and get a closer picture of the placard on the side and maybe a military buff can tell us. :yup:

Top Bottom